Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help me - Minitokyo

Tagged under Fairy Tail

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

erzaanderson

erzaanderson

watashiwa otaku!!!

i uploaded a scan well i uploaded it in zerochan as well but its gone well its deleted im realy in a pain help me
the link was Fairy Tail erza and laxus by erzaanderson
Fairy Tail erza and laxus by erzaanderson see i am in a need to upload it in minitokyo not in zerochan please i did much work in it and i dont want it to dissapear
please reply me and re upload it in minitokyo its not bad well its minitokyo level

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Original made by Kristallin-F

http://kristallin-f.deviantart.com/art/FT-Army-411503533

I really like that "i did much work in it ". Anyways, excuse me for barging in, despite being a mere member, so I leave explaining of the rest to the most suitable.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

erzaanderson

erzaanderson

watashiwa otaku!!!

im sorry but ya dont know that its my deviantart id :(
sorry if i dont know it cant be uploaded in more than 1 website

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Quote by erzaandersonim sorry but ya dont know that its my deviantart id :(
sorry if i dont know it cant be uploaded in more than 1 website

Interesting. Last time you said me that you are a japanese living in Argentina, while I know for sure that Kristallin is russian. Do you mind if I PM you on DeviantArt then? At least I dust out a bit my russian.

Signature

erzaanderson

erzaanderson

watashiwa otaku!!!

see im a tourist my family is on a run i well i am on my own i go around many countries one after another :) i dont mind if i have named myself daisy in zerochan kristallin at deviantart and erza anderson at facebook and minami at wikia i have gone to india,us,pakistan,well i think i have to go russia now if i am able to make a visa of there where im now at Argentina and japan my home land and e :)

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Can you prove that you made that wallpaper yourself? It has no signature, so that alone is grounds for deletion.
Also, pretty big leap from this and this, to this in just two weeks, if you ask me. Either you're an extremely fast learner, or a plagiarist.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Took over a week and quite a short answer, but is pretty obvious.

from Kristallin-F
to akiranyo

No, I did not upload it.
Спасибо))

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Well, the issue has been resolved. Have had enough laughs.

Keep in mind for the future that plagiarism is EASY to detect and we encourage putting in actual effort for your creations.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.