Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anatomy check - Minitokyo

anatomy check

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

Before I start getting serious with the outlining and adding details, I wanna make sure the anatomy and perspective is correct http://imageshack.com/a/img819/7382/9x16.png

Please help \o/

#likethat'sabadthinglol

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

You've done a beautiful job so far Redwyn. I think, I just felt my eyes popped out from it's sockets ^^
I'd love to see this when it's done, if you'd let me ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Guess you have two options here :P
1. Change the perspective of the kneel dude, to a more sided view, almost a back view, since the girl is almost in a front view.
2. Do the same, but reversed, move the girl to a more back sided angle, since the guy is in a very frontal view.
Right now they seem like they're posing for a photo, oh and the left arm of the guy seems shrinked o.o

That's what I see for now, if I have the time throughout the day I'll try to sketch something in front of your sketch >.<

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I agree with angel-san and the left arm looks like underdeveloped.
Can you change the angle of boy into profile view because the angle of girl is look like in profile view it's looks like she is watching only boy's cheek not his face.
and the right leg of girl is also not looking well in my opinion if your confused with angles then try browsing some images like this so you can get alittle idea.

but overall work is great!

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

@monu nah. The dress will cover her legs so I didn't bother doing it properly. I drew her legs more as a guide

@xangel what's up with the hand is that foreshortening is my downfall rawr \o/

#likethat'sabadthinglol

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

I actually quite like this perspective. Yes, it is the lame ol' simple frontal view, but it does work well when you make it "dramatic". I love the hair strings that flow to the left...so...the dress should flow a bit to the left aswell, instead of sticking to the right/normal.

Anatomy-wise, I guess it could use some tweaking since it's what you're actually asking for. The guy should be more buffed up, wider, broader. His shoulder's are too skinny, which makes his head look a little bit too large or maybe it's his shoulder placement. Move it a little bit more up or something.

The girl, her left shoulder, which is on the right side should be more "relaxed". I'm not sure...they seem to kind of a large head to me compared to the body, something that also tends to happen to myself and I notice once I get further. Anyway, if you check her spine or actual middle part, her shoulder is displaced. You can turn her a bit more sideways or move her shoulder in a way that it does make sense. It looks pretty weird with her other arm, but i think her arm should remain like that and the rest to be adjusted to make it work. Anyway, you can draw a straight line going from shoulder to shoulder, right on her hips and knees to see if it is correct along with the spine. Feel free to do the same with the guy.

Foreshortening/dissapearing is truly the hardest part to do it right. No worries Redwyn, it's easy to get around it or use it in a more subtle way. Tbh, it does make the image look much, much more dynamic even with a subtle touch of it :3

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.