Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Describe The User Above You! [5th] - Minitokyo

Describe The User Above You! [5th]

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

^ one who is appreciative of the finer things which life may offer

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ A very cool and understanding person especially to different attitudes especially here in MT. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ a person with pure and sacred heart

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ He is innocent yet the will of his heart is much stronger than a monolith ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

^ one with a mammoth-sized heart

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ sweet gentle man "YASASHI" (gentle)

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ He is always the respectful one and never ceases to make my every visit here brighter. ^^

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ the one whom i never want to leave my side

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ The one I'll treasure and cherish here like a true brother and always will. ^^

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ now i don't have words to describe his lovely personality

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ He is young but he's mature and his gentle soul is a pure bliss to people here.

izayoichan

izayoichan

Sore o dākunesu. Enbureisu.

^ lover of chibis!

(yay chibi!)

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ kawaii.....!

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ This young man is the little brother I never had, until he came. ^^

^ one who possesses a superior intellectual capacity

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

¨ a famous skullptor whose works are exhibited in museums ^_^

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

izayoichan

izayoichan

^ shockingly soft for something so spiny~

Signature
People fall into darkness because they have lost sight of the true nature of the light within them. Unable to find that light they flounder desperately while suffering in agony, only to give birth to tragedy. And there is no greater cause of tragedy, no greater source of darkness, than warfare.

Omega kawai http://i.imgur.com/vjDTAKD.gif

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ Someone who loves blue, like me ^^

^ Someone who may, perhaps, form a bond of friendship with Eternal-sensei.

izayoichan

izayoichan

^ someone who is maybe rough and tough

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ And she loves shiny and sparkly things. Izayoichan is ALL sparkly! ^^

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ a cute half demon inuyasha

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ Sakura's little lover and a true bishounen ;)

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.