Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Exercising - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

For my fellow anime fans, what do you do to stay fit? I run on the treadmill for about 3 to 4 miles, push ups, sit ups, leg exercises, etc. This is what I do to stay in shape for the martial arts that I am currently taking. I'm trying to reach black belt 1st degree status.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Wow! That's really amazing!
Well, for me, I don't do a lot of exercise that's why I am fat but in order not to get so much fats, I play Badminton for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

@Blue-Crescent: Cool! A great way to stay active!

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@dad3i: Thank you. Though it can really make me thirsty so much that I think I can drink barrels of water after playing. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

In town, I don't use my car and I walk fast down the street and in public transit. Plus occasional ATV rides during WE, cross-country skiing in winter and hiking in summer. I am a land animal...

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I do Zumba! <3

I also like to go for scenic walks. :)

Signature Image

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

I do nothing to stay fit, my body is getting lazy though i think its time for me to ge some exercise... If i dont exercise for a long time, i noticed that i loss energy easilly

This World Is Wrong . . .

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.