Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 QUESTION!!! >_< - Minitokyo

QUESTION!!! >_<

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

>O< ... LOL ... hez.. crazy.. LoLZ.... to me.. it seems like lust x______x .. LOL ... my opinion~ =/

yea.. hez like "Hey bitch sup?" >_> .. dat rude jerk... v___v .. .. anG come to my skool nd kill him!!! ~~ .. tee hee... me dun wanna kiss him again XP .. he bit me once ... U_U .. he sed it was by accident.. ToT .. it hurtttt~~ >___< ..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tkoGhost

tkoGhost

The Living Ghost

Quote by MrSagaraDepends....if other peson broke it off and is starting to get back into you...you need to know why...worst case scenario is when that person is using you as a safety net...if that's the case....SLAP DA b!t64 away! ya heard??? *ahem*...Like i said...it depends.

all that sH!7 isn't neccesary

ummm .... i guess u'll kno what to do when you have to do it. :\

Anything worth having is
worth working Hard for.

- Jagged Edge

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

-.- .... i told him to GO away.. but he would laugh.... nd keep bothern me.. T_T .. so i dont know wat to do.... =.=

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by boinkI actually have a stalker (a girl I used to date) who is always trying to get with me again. She offers to have sex with me if I'll go on a date with her.
I usually just ignore her at all costs.

That's kinda scary...O_O

Anyways Youko, Just tell him you're not interested...If he doesn't get the point, tell him you think he's creepy :D
He calls you his bitch? I don't know the guy, but what an ass XD

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmmm never experienced those before....
what I usually do..is well befriend him all over again...
just stay as friends is fine, nothing more.
if he confesses that he wants to continue where you two left off, I would break it gently =D
and say,"I think it's better to be friends"~if he cries over it...then too bad.
XDXDXD I'm so mean! happen before to me >D cept it wasn't ex and I wasn't breaking it off gently! poor guy X]

edit:
oooh you hate him..oh then..just stab him or something..XD or get another boyfriend so he can get that ex off your shoulder =9~~......errr sure..>o<'' dunno, not really good at giving advice X]

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

thnkieee for the advicee <33~ .. but... my ex...... has serious issues.. >____< ..

i told him i like someone else.. but he would laugh... -.-;;; .. dat retard .. >_<....

Crevan

Crevan

FFXI addict

You may be fairly surprised what one swift kick in the groin can do.

"Oh my, fallacy, fallacy in my words. Am I Wry?"

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

LOL .. noo .. then he would probably smack me? .. or cuss at me.. dno .. =.=;;

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

maybe she s bored or horny.........................sounds good if i had nothing else to do .........................action for one night..................maybe a sunday that there's nothing to do.....................................

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

The ex is ghey! I had enough of love lives already and they
all went down the drain! :angry: . Just kick the ex and run XD

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by afanThe ex is ghey! I had enough of love lives already and they
all went down the drain! :angry: . Just kick the ex and run XD

roflrofl!!! .. .. haha.. i would.. but im scuurrreeddd >_________< ..

err.. tian?... im only.... 15..... =.=;

How many friends do you have with you? XD
Just gather a whole bunch of your friends and
massacre him XD ! Okay okay, maybe that's
a bit extreme ^_^' but...you're a young girl and
boys don't kick girls do they O.O?

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

my best friend, Jo, ish like his sister.... ...nd since shez the only bully at our skool.. therez noone else that can beat him up~.. -.-;; ... .. my other friends realli dont care bout him.. so im not gonna even bother to ask them for help XP ... my ex, joE((<~~ wit a E)) ish like crazii now.. dno wat happened to him..... a few weeks ago he didnt even takl to me or nethin.. but nowadays.. hez talkn to me, touchn me, doin all these weird stuffiezz.... =__=;; ...

Ewwwwwww...that guy...but you can then tell on him. Convict him
for sexual harassment and get him expelled. Perv... -_-

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Hai, hai.. ><;; Youko-chan, if he does something you don't like, and you've already told him to stop once before, and he doesn't, then that's harassment. e.e;; Wai, no offense, but Youko's friends are meanie-heads. If I knew you in IRL, I would kick your ex-boyfriend's.. err.. thingy.. ^^;; For you. >;\ Most likely, there'll be enough time for me to escape before he tries to hit me back. e.e;; Because.. you know.. to them, that place hurts. <<;; >>;;

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by NakayoriHai, hai.. &gt;&lt;;; Youko-chan, if he does something you don't like, and you've already told him to stop once before, and he doesn't, then that's harassment. e.e;; Wai, no offense, but Youko's friends are meanie-heads. If I knew you in IRL, I would kick your ex-boyfriend's.. err.. thingy.. ^^;; For you. &gt;;\ Most likely, there'll be enough time for me to escape before he tries to hit me back. e.e;; Because.. you know.. to them, that place hurts. &lt;&lt;;; &gt;&gt;;;

Thats true too.....Naka-chan is so very smart. Harassment indeed....you don't need people like that....you deserve people who'll treat you like that wonderful person that you are........seriously I would NOT go back to your ex....EVER....Seriously espically if he tries to be abusive....too bad he isn't over 18....cause then he could go to jail....its illegal in the states... =P.

Signature Image

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

me wuvs yu guys ;_; .. lolz... um.. he dusnt abuse me.. cuz he knows itz not rite.. but he tried smacking me once.. but i got on his nerves.. ^-^;;;

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.