Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In Eighty Hours, I Could... - Minitokyo

In Eighty Hours, I Could...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Most of us find there aren't enough hours in a day to do all that we need, wish, or want to do. So, with that in mind, post something that you could do in eighty hours if it were given to you to use however you wished. It must be formatted as: In eighty (or 80) hours I could...

In eighty hours I could do all of the work around my ranch that needs to be done and still have time for an episode of Attack on Titan afterward to relax.

AZD-A9S

AZD-A9S

AZD the Collector

In eighty (or 80) hours I (wish I) could...
do every video editing that I haven't completed yet and upload them to YouTube.

The galaxy of AZD is in progress...

In eighty hours I could re-write The Minitokyo Terms of Service.

You don't have to type both eight and (or 80) but either one or the other.

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

In 80 hours I could throw one super big party.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

In eighty hours I could help close out the "In My Pants" thread so that Doggy could begin the next one with a festive title tleading into the Holidays!

Doobyfunk15

Doobyfunk15

Kampfer Hario

In 80 hours I could paint about 15 pictures or so.

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

In 80 hours I could do all my work for this upcoming week and the next and then get a lot of rest and relaxation.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

In eighty hours I could achieve my goals for the third quarter!

kuro115b

kuro115b

Hello...It's been a long time?

In eighty hours I could finish my drawing in monster's paper! with extract backgroud and full colours!

Signature
Hi nyann~

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

In eighty hours I can draw a manga chapter! (though I need Kuro-chan as my partner)

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

In eighty hours I could well articulate everything of merit that our current (US) president has accomplished while in office and have seventy nine hours, fifty nine minutes, and thirty three seconds left over to do something else.

(I would have more to talk about, but Mr. O isn't an exceptional golfer.)

In eighty hours I could fall into a coma due to exhaustion x.x unless if i was transformed into a cyborg XD

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

In eighty hours I could make dreams come true for a few people as long as I had the money to do it all.

happytail73

happytail73

TRUE BLOOD FUDANSHI!

In eighty hours I could finish all the essays that are due in this week and read all the works of Tolstoy.

Live a little! Cry and Laugh a lot! And don't forget to always Love!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

In 80 hours I could read The Stand by Stephen King ! (yes the unabridged version) :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

In 80 hours I could prepare and cook up the ultimate meal for all my friends.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

In 80 hours I could sleep more and watched TV all day long ... wat an extra hours. hahahahahahaha *Flies*

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

In 80 hours I could finally clear out my dvr.

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

In eighty hours I could convince people that guns don't kill people, crazy bears with machetes do.

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

in eighty hours I could master a second language :O

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

In eighty hours I could read one of the books I been putting off reading.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

in eighty hours I could watch at least one sun rise and one sun set

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

In 80hours I could succesfuly entertain myself by watching human behaviour.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

In eighty hours I could complete the thesis for my Master's Degree in Psychology by observing, cataloging, and analyzing human behavior as I "camped out" at a major International airport.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.