Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of (2003) Blu-ray Box B - Minitokyo

Deletion of (2003) Blu-ray Box B

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Suzumiya-Boy

Suzumiya-Boy

We are! / We go!

HI! -_-

Someone can explain me why deletion of that scan that I submitted?
The scan must be online again.

- The resolution of the scan is good, in 3353x4197p and 6,11mb, that's OK to be in gallery.

- The scan have a character in profile, Alphonse Elric, and don't have dust, or text on the scan.

- The scan don't be attempt to enlarge for the submission.

Please check again and be careful, it's a good scan of Blu-ray Disc Box.

I'll be waiting for answer.

P.S. Sorry for my english, my first language is spanish.

El hombre que lo Consiguió todo en este mundo fue el Rey de los Piratas Gold Roger. Sus Ultimas palabras, durante su ejecución, enviaron a la gente a los mares. "¿Mis riquezas y mis tesoros? si los queréis, os permito haceros con ellos. !Buscadlos, los dejé todos en ese lugar!". En esta era, los hombres persiguen sus sueños. !El mundo se encuentra sumergido en la Gran era de los Piratas!

Signature Image

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

The scan is blurred in the middle and the blur cover most of main subject of the image.

Suzumiya-Boy

Suzumiya-Boy

We are! / We go!

Quote by AntherThe scan is blurred in the middle and the blur cover most of main subject of the image.

So sadly, I see a good scan.

El hombre que lo Consiguió todo en este mundo fue el Rey de los Piratas Gold Roger. Sus Ultimas palabras, durante su ejecución, enviaron a la gente a los mares. "¿Mis riquezas y mis tesoros? si los queréis, os permito haceros con ellos. !Buscadlos, los dejé todos en ese lugar!". En esta era, los hombres persiguen sus sueños. !El mundo se encuentra sumergido en la Gran era de los Piratas!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.