Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Avatar - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

I read your bug thing on avatar but im having a different issue within it so I tried to change it to Kaito Shion and I logged out and searched my name 3 days later. My userpage says my avatar is Kaito I was so estatic so I logged back on as 'Shadowgirl' I went to my userpage for it to show me that it was showing Yami Yugi Dancing please Help me

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Hello my dearest friend, Shadow-chan. Try refreshing your page after logging in. Changing the avatar may take days before the new avatar appears. ^^
But a moderator can somehow give you the best reply. My reply is quite experience-related. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Hi there, please remember that your avatar must be a GIF file, 100x100 px in dimensions, and at most 100kB in size.

I'm a but confused by your post. Was the intended avatar the blue haired guy? Because that's what I'm seeing, not Yami Yugi.

Try clearing your cache.

Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Now, my laptop has a problem. I am seeing Yami Yuugi too. T.T

But then, I can now see the blue-haired guy after clearing the cache. Learned something from the cool moderators. ^^ Thank you.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

I see a blue haired guy and the name Kaito Shion under it. May just take a few days I know in the past when I changed mine it took like two days I think before it showed up for me while others could see it changed.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

Yay Thanks Guys ^^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.