Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to add to favorites? - Minitokyo

How to add to favorites?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

How do you add to favorites? Because I have found some really cool walls and scans that I would love to add to favorites! Thanks guys!! ~Twilight

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

dans

dans

busy u_u

there's an 'add to favorites' under the thumbnail image, beside download and report link.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

LOL! You goof Twilight! Heheh, Yeah you just gotta obverserve more while looking at the walls, that was one of the first things I've noticed. ^.~ But we all make mistakes hope that helps you out.

Yep, its right below the image, you can also click on where it says "Favorites" To see if you've already made it a favorite or not, incase your not sure if it went through (click on the favorite) or not. It also tells you who else made any favorites and when they did.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.