Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Describe The User Above You! [7th] - Minitokyo

Describe The User Above You! [7th]

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ knows no one in this thread xD

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

^got a Cold and is resting

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

remember to close a thread before opening another one :)

^ roams and lurks to post here and there

BuBbLeS!

Signature

^ Also is very active on the Forum here

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ likes to be creative

@Bunny 6th was showing closed on the forum list and thus why we have a 7th one. Not sure really why it was saying closed and yet still would appear open.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

don't forget before creating a new post/thread you MUST finish up the other one first, it's been like that for awhile now, you know that. 500 is when it's locked not 499, sometimes 501 but it's always been 500.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ Knows things about MT

@Bunny yeah it saying closed last night and saying 499 did seem odd. And thank you for adding the 500th one on the 6th to make sure it was fully closed.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's always saying closed at 499 that's part of the coding put into place, you know that as well, got to keep that in mind, you can get into trouble for such things, reminders are better than actual warnings.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ Is one to give reminders.

@Bunny This so reminds me now I need to start posting on the forums like I used to and get back used to all the details of it. Thanks for helping me to remember some of the older things. Also thanks for helping to keep the forums good and active.

^ like Poetry

Siren93

Siren93

What..?

^ has been a member for a long time

~meow~

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ a siren atop a rock

^likes obviously Animes

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

I wanted to continue that vampire bunny bitten infection ^-^

^ is an avid role player :)

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

a Dragon Kinight! ToT

IT'S GAME TIME! >:P

^Loves Video games

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

lol

Great waller

^forget to put a ^ before describing

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

XD looooll.... wait should I really put that?! ehhhh....ok =w=

^The Storm :P

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ Beautiful And Charming

^ Knows how to use Words

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ Likes lightning

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

^ The Black Swordman

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

^ A Princess

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.