Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Naruto Opening/Ending - Minitokyo

Favorite Naruto Opening/Ending

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Yeah, good thread I'd say! Well, I love the opening with the song Kanashimi wo Yasashisa ni. All the genins are showed when they were little, and all of them loooks cute!! And the other one was... hmm... not sure what song was it, but it was quite an early one, around chapter 40+. Where they show all the teams together, and all of them turning around, switching groups to groups, really cool! And my favourite ending was with the song Harmonia. Nothing special, I just like the song. ^^

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

Asian Kung-fu Generation's Haruka Kanata is the best! It's so fast paced and fits the series at that point.

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

My favorite OP is OP4 -
My favorite ED is Wind
me too! ^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Op - Haruka Kanata or Go
ED - Viva Rock

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.