My page won't load the content?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

HatedAngel

HatedAngel

†«Queen Of The Penguins»†

Cancel

I deleted most of what was on it just in case it was something on my pages HTML, I even wiped out my CSS and its still not showing

Oh and by content I mean the stuff you put in the HTML section

My hobbies include penguins, bad jokes, and long walks to the fridge.
Signature
	Image “But hope is no less realistic than despair. It is still our choice whether to live in light or lie down in darkness.” ― Rick Yancey, The Monstrumologist 3 / The Isle of Blood

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Lazy af

Cancel

You only have an image in your HTML section, your welcome banner (this one).
There was a small mistake in the coding, in that the image link ended in an "</a>" when there was no link tag to close.
You should be able to edit your HTML now :)

Edit: if your CSS/HTML continues to act up, try removing the dashes in your CSS. Notations should only be included between /* tags, like this:
/* notation here, does not affect CSS */

You also had a semicolon missing here:
#wrapper {width: 100%; height: 100%}
#wrapper, #body, #content {background-image: url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center}
#header, #nav-bar, #nav-bar ul, #tabs, #header strong, #partners, #search-form, #backbone, #backbone h1, #nav-bar form, #leaderboard, #footer div, #footer {background: none}
#ad-toggle, #leaderboard {display: none}
which I corrected.

Want to help out with tagging? (Of course you do!) See these: Tag admin thread | Guidelines | Tag-licious

HatedAngel

HatedAngel

†«Queen Of The Penguins»†

Cancel

Thank yooou

My hobbies include penguins, bad jokes, and long walks to the fridge.
Signature
	Image “But hope is no less realistic than despair. It is still our choice whether to live in light or lie down in darkness.” ― Rick Yancey, The Monstrumologist 3 / The Isle of Blood

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Lazy af

Cancel

No prob :) If you ever have any issues with your userpage or anything, feel free to PM me!

Want to help out with tagging? (Of course you do!) See these: Tag admin thread | Guidelines | Tag-licious

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.