My page won't load the content?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

HatedAngel

HatedAngel

《Queen Of The Penguins》

Cancel

I deleted most of what was on it just in case it was something on my pages HTML, I even wiped out my CSS and its still not showing

Oh and by content I mean the stuff you put in the HTML section

My hobbies include penguins, bad jokes, and long walks to the fridge.
Signature
	Image "It's also a gun"

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Lazy af

Cancel

You only have an image in your HTML section, your welcome banner (this one).
There was a small mistake in the coding, in that the image link ended in an "</a>" when there was no link tag to close.
You should be able to edit your HTML now :)

Edit: if your CSS/HTML continues to act up, try removing the dashes in your CSS. Notations should only be included between /* tags, like this:
/* notation here, does not affect CSS */

You also had a semicolon missing here:
#wrapper {width: 100%; height: 100%}
#wrapper, #body, #content {background-image: url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center}
#header, #nav-bar, #nav-bar ul, #tabs, #header strong, #partners, #search-form, #backbone, #backbone h1, #nav-bar form, #leaderboard, #footer div, #footer {background: none}
#ad-toggle, #leaderboard {display: none}
which I corrected.

Want to help out with tagging? (Of course you do!) See these: Tag admin thread | Guidelines | Tag-licious

HatedAngel

HatedAngel

《Queen Of The Penguins》

Cancel

Thank yooou

My hobbies include penguins, bad jokes, and long walks to the fridge.
Signature
	Image "It's also a gun"

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Lazy af

Cancel

No prob :) If you ever have any issues with your userpage or anything, feel free to PM me!

Want to help out with tagging? (Of course you do!) See these: Tag admin thread | Guidelines | Tag-licious

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.