Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scans - Minitokyo

Tagged under Homare

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

What is the reason removal of these scans Homare 01 & Homare 02

(??????)"Duplication is futile, double scans will soon be removed ..."(??????)

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Sorry for the late reply.

Both images were deleted because they were reported as duplicate scans.
The first scan Homare 01 is slightly smaller and looks blurry compared to scan 699499.
The second scan Homare 02 is slightly larger, but it also looks blurry and a bit dark compared to 699280.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

I have to write because I feel that I have to deal with some strange absurd about blur. Even if it is not used at all in the editing.
Because, as recently I see that what filters to remove screening of, from the scanned material I would not use it. It still somehow you're trying to find in them blur.
Well, since when seek to maintain the original color graphics, it is a comparison of the scan who is the wrong chosen brightness and contrast before scanning phase.
And what is interesting my scans were duplicates, why the other 2 scans fellow Mortiz added 4 days after my have been marked as an alternative.
Apparently I should start to do the same to him, not to look what was added, only add my same scans. Because as my eye word duplicate passes from its significance as scans containing less amount of detail or are just smaller than existing are considered as an alternative.
Example:
A = B or
C = D
At the end. Curiously another more stringent moderator did not reveal in these 2 scans blur:
Scan Homare 01 & Scan Homare 02

(??????)"Duplication is futile, double scans will soon be removed ..."(??????)

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I can only discuss the scans I process. I didn't aprove the scans you gave as an example, but by the looks of them, the staff decided to keep them because they're well filtered and came from different sources. They're more complete / they have different words beneath them. The scans you uploaded are exactly the same image. Clones. They didn't have anything extra in them to consider them as alternative versions.

Nothing absurd, really. If there are two scan clones, the staff will pick the one with less quality and delete it, no matter how small the imperfections are, unless both scans are perfectly filtered, of course. I'm assuming everybody here in Minitokyo knows how to use photoshop to filter their own scans. Using gaussian blur and adding brightness to get rid of the scan texture is basic, lazy photoshopping. Everybody can do it, and most of the time, it worsens the scan's quality. That's why the raw, less filtered scans stay in the gallery.

That stringent moderator must be from Yande.re. This is Minitokyo. Different rules for different sites.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.