Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do something to user above you 3 - Minitokyo

Do something to user above you 3

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

*throws a sticky candy cane at you*

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Replaces your mistletoe with poison oak*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

*launches ultra tickle attack and runs away*

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Swings a giant soda straw and boops you on the nose*

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

*shakes a soda can and opens in your face* SODA WAAAR!

*pulls a silver coin from behind your left ear; I then hand it to you and say, "Keep the change."*

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Slap you on the back* and says "Hey man it good to see you Bro."

*looks you square in the eyes, extends my right hand, grasps your right hand firmly and gives you a genuine handshake; replies, "The sentiment is mutual bro, let's share a couple of Sam Adams' and have a pleasant conversation as the gentlemen we both, in all verity, are."*

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Hands you a bottle opener as I set a six pack of Sam Adams Winter Larger down* Would you like some pretzels?

*opens two of the bottles and passed you one of them.* You know that I would bro, thanks!

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Slides a bowl of hot wings your way* buddy.

*bowls your way a hot wing of sliders* Hey pal o' min'o, it's like we're at a sports bar now, huh?

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Yeah it is. *Passes you some napkins* as you have a little sauce on the side of your face or you can use your hillbilly handkerchief and use the sleeve of your shirt. >.<

*wipes the sauce of your face with Texas toast, puts a link of pork sausage in it and hands it to you* That's how you take care of such a sauce smear, eat up! *wipes the side off my own face with a slice of bread and wolfs it down and hands you a plate of slice smoked brisket and another cold brew* Good times, bro!

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

* lights a fire cracker, put's under his chair*

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*chokes on my brisket and dies* due to being scared by the fire cracker.

*Comes back as a ghost and haunts Miss Tulip*

*hunts you with my multi-vision camera*

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

*puts ghost hunting equipment all around the thread along with waffles as bait*

*gives you some ghost waffle syrup for the finishing touch to lure in said ghost"

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Treads cautiously as this feels like a trap* *Ejects protoplasm on everyone in this thread* For some odd reason that seems like something that would take place in another thread on this site. >.<

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

*slaps you with a three day old carp* of course it's a trap you silly goose!

BuBbLeS!

Signature

^ *gives you a broad-purpose field testing kit* You may want to analyze that discharge and determine whether or not it is protoplasm, neoplasm, cytoplasm, or ectoplasm. After all, one may never be too careful. Oh, and you may wish to wear this bio-hazard suit... just sayin'.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

After testing the discharge it has been found to be ectoplasm and not protoplasm. Makes the proper symbols and move over to this plane of existence and proceeds to notify Admiral Ackbar.

^ I have signed the documents approving your discharge. *hands them to you* An expression of appreciation is not necessary.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.