Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TOP level!!!!!!!!! - Minitokyo

TOP level!!!!!!!!!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by DZUfeh you people... sammo the bar is your percentage to the next level mmm kay. because it changes all the time i think.
about to hit 130

dzu, the bar under our avatar is our level indicator, not our percentage indicator. it would make sense to replace our numerical value of our level with a graphic representation of our level, wouldn't it?

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by sammodzu, the bar under our avatar is our level
indicator, not our percentage indicator. it would make sense to replace
our numerical value of our level with a graphic representation of our
level, wouldn't it?

Mmmm.. so far this is the most useless (but debatable) addition to M T system XD lol
I personally wouldn't care much about it being a baric or a numerical meter... :D

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

You guys have problems... LOL :D
Level 100 man i would be glad if i had level 20 or so.
:)

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Quote by sammoto answer all of your question:
1. the highest leveled memeber is noctum by a far shot
2. although the level limit does not exist, the bar under our avatar seems to suggest that it only reaches around 200...im not sure because i didn't ask sheqel
3. you cannot raise your level thru bribery; the level is calculated by your activity and we can't manually edit that or it'll screw everyone's calculation
4. level 100 isn't that hard...although i've been here since mt was created :x

*sigh* It's good to know that it's still me. :D
I was at level 169 before somebody got on a rampage and deleted 126 of my scans :hmpf:, though, so that may explain why there was somebody with a level like 189 here (it was only 169 instead of 189).

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

well Noctum we cant let you reach level 200 otherwise you'll have nothing to do anymore, so thus we get the mischevious elves to make you scans (however nice they seem to be) disappear.

Man! I just got to level 50! Now Level 100?
I'm gonna faint. Never ever gonna get there *faints*

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

aww i am just trying at least to get fast to level 35 to se how the whyteskin looks like but i cant do it without posting and i dont have anything to post cause i dont have a PC

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Twinlord

Twinlord

Andrew

i dont think theres a limit... though i think its not time to question that so when some one get to 1000 that would be an amazin thing and u know i think they should give thatone something you know .... he would be the best here some kinda GOD ......

Water, Wind, Fire and Earth
Powers which conform the whole Earth,
The one you will choose wil be Darkness or Light,
The ones to control all over their might...

The Renaissence of Life
The Life of the ONE...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.