Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm sorry for the quality - Minitokyo

I'm sorry for the quality

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I'm very sorry for uploading low-quality scans and custom wallpapers. I need to check the quality and pixels next time before uploading, it was a huge mistake I made, and I should know better, I have read the rules, but some of the descriptions made me overwhelmed, if it was simply explained to me, then I would have done much better, now I'm stuck at 2 warnings and can't upload because I was an idiot, I hope everyone can understand and see that I am truly and sincerely sorry. all I wanted to do was share what I and a group have obtained, I wasn't thinking about the quality of the pixels, i was truly stupid for that, I was even scared to edit or modify the scan in photoshop because I was afraid the mods would be mad at me, that's why i uploaded raw scans. Now the mods turely despise me for it, i feel like such a dumb person. I am so sorry for angrying the mods, i hope you see this and can understand, i feel so bad for angering everyone. i'm vary sorry.

A tegami bachi expert and to some people a tegami bachi brain rot.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I mean I did write you a guide in one of your many threads...

The mods don't despise you lol (talk about being overly dramatic), you just didn't follow the rules and kept uploading the same things despite them being rejected.

Maybe look at the quality of other scans instead of calling yourself stupid or whatever, it's more productive.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

i for sure will

A tegami bachi expert and to some people a tegami bachi brain rot.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.