Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Its about Jeep (a suspicion) - Minitokyo

Its about Jeep (a suspicion)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Okay... has anyone else noticed? or am i just insane... But the member known as "Jeep" has added my most popular scans to his favoritse list eight times! from what i read in his guestbook, it seems that he also has done this to others as well. This is the first clue. there are more.

His profile/userpage is BARE. most people get an avatar sooner or later... and dont het me wron but he hasent even submitted anything. or made ANY comments. verrrrry odd.

Why is he only favortising the favories? why multiple times? verrrrry odd.

Well to sum it up... BOT. there i said it. jeep HAS to be a bot. Either that or he is mentally retarded, or an phylogical expirement someone is conducting, cause its getting annoying.

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Favorites Made : 412
yup he's mentally retarded.
412 fav and thats it...
yah very weird indeed...
yup
a conclusion
mentally retarded

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

WOW! this morning it was 313! holy crap! ya im gonna say im right.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

yah, I totally agree :angry: he's fav'd me three times on all of my stuff!!! :sweat: it's the only conclusion! what else? unless he's a super-jeep ^_^'

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Yeah!! It's weird :hmpf:
He's added my scans to his Fav list two or three times......

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

=_= should'nt you guys be glad that's he's faving your submissions? it is most likely the website's error on it sending notification of multiple favs on the same submission by one person because it is impossible to do so in that the 2nd time you click "add to fav," it will actually remove it. also, don't flame people please >_>;;

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

oh dont get me wrong.... but its constant! Im no newcomer to fourms, and i hate being a troll, but in this case something had to be said. If the mad faving continues, wont that lead to a breakdown in MiniTokyos prestige system? if everyone suddenly jumped like 20 levels...

Quote by sammo the 2nd time you click "add to fav," it will actually remove it. also, don't flame people please >_>;;

possibly some indication could be made to that effect. and if that is the truth, why should we be glad? I still see it as messing with the prestige system. And why is he the only one with that error?

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

when you get numerous amount of favs on the same scan by one person, the fav only counts once. it only says that the person faved it around it 8x or more, when in reality, he's only faved it once. its just a website error that it has submitted numerous notification, the submission is only faved once.

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

well... i wasant flaaming, to be precise, but anyay i bow under your supreme level and will say no more. I leave this up to the community.

EDIT: the last thing i need is to piss off a lvl 188 egyptian god mod! XD lol! i need all the allies i can get! XD

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

haha, i was just saying we should'nt call people mentally retarded ^_^ dont worry about the prestige of the level system being affected, because you only get one fav out of it no matter what the notifiation says (you can check that by going to your submission and clicking the link 'favorite: xx') and your favorite received count :)

welcome to esi btw ^_^v

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Oh thanks fro invising me!... now i just have to kill My group "Masters-of-theScan" hmm well this tread is turning mnore into a conversation. Gald to put it behind us anyway. BTW, whate do you live? or do you always stay up late?

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

perhaps he doesn't get involved here and just wants to keep tabs on his favorite wallpapers/scans without having to save them to his computer. i just save them myself, but since minityokyo has a nice favs option, why not use it?

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by Takeyaperhaps he doesn't get involved here and just wants to keep tabs on his favorite wallpapers/scans without having to save them to his computer. i just save them myself, but since minityokyo has a nice favs option, why not use it?

this could also be very true.... -_- i wish he'd say something to someone, then nobody would be adressing this at all... meh... ^_^ hopefully he just likes our work, and i guess we should be thankful for it!! XD

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.