Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yu-Gi-Oh! ban list - Minitokyo

Yu-Gi-Oh! ban list

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Ok, if you play yugioh or know anything about it, then you know about the ban list that was issued October 1, 2004. To tell you the truth, I think the new ban list can be good but other than that, I think it's crap. I mean, how could you ban Dark Hole and Monster Reborn?

Please, if I'm stupid, let me know. I want your opinions.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

ROFL OMFG this is halirous i'm sorry to say. I'm a YGO fan but LMAO never heard of this new rule. Wonder who else hear about this.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i heard the ban list from my friend i think the ban list is getting a little out of hand.
my friends have ended up building great decks while applying the ban list which is crazy considering that they must use different means of bringing back monsters from their graves to the field.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.