Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 at what time do you submit your art??? - Minitokyo

at what time do you submit your art???

page 1 of 1 13 total items

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

hey i wanted to know when is the best moment to post the wallies so that many people get to see it and comment it and add it to favs....

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

You can post it whenever. People will eventually see it. If you get friends, and sumbit something, it'll go to there notification screen so they'll then comment on it when they get it and if they feel like it. If you already knew this, sorry. :)

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

well.. me not exactly sure if theres a specific time where ppl usually goes on @__@.. but I usually like to post my wallpapers at 11:00pm EST so then after my sleep, i could check all my comments and favs ^__^~

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

ahahaha... this is a rather tactical question... :d
i submit whenever the users browsing the gallery is the most... ^_^'

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by KorganoSahahaha... this is a rather tactical question... :d
i submit whenever the users browsing the gallery is the most... ^_^'

woohoo..
i do that too..
but sometimes
just need mood to post... :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I post it anytime I want
after the wallpaper ish finish, I'll just upload it
no specific time. ^.^

Asahi

Asahi

gone

hmm.. its not the best time when the most people are on.. because: all want to subbmit something.. the best time.. i dont know.

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Quote by exentricI post it anytime I want
after the wallpaper ish finish, I'll just upload it
no specific time. ^.^

me too, but i only stay in the computer from 9:00 to 15:00 mexico time ^^

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well i dont know if posting it friday night cause there is more people online.............or if posting it wednesday when there is fewer people and it stays longer in d¡sight for incomers....

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Twinlord

Twinlord

Andrew

i think some where in the middle of the day you know if u post it in the morning you will leave the front site before the noon....

Water, Wind, Fire and Earth
Powers which conform the whole Earth,
The one you will choose wil be Darkness or Light,
The ones to control all over their might...

The Renaissence of Life
The Life of the ONE...

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

This is an international site. Tehre are a lot of peoaple all over the world. No matter waht time you post, a lot of people will see it

hehe, seems like im not the only one who has thought of this tactic. but i guess having more friends on yur firendlist is better than posting at times of high user count.

valsimot

wingless

Quote by FerioThis is an international site. Tehre are a lot of peoaple all over the world. No matter waht time you post, a lot of people will see it

my sentement exactly. all you have to do is make a lot of "noise" when you upload.

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.