Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 border, full screen, widescreen? - Minitokyo

border, full screen, widescreen?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

I was wondering something...If you are doing a wallpaper, and the image dont fit in the resolutions, what technique you prefer?...place borders to fill space, widescreen technique, with the 2 black borders above and below, or full screen that covers the whole screen losing some details...it is so hard to please people sometimes.....

Any advice?

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

Whether or not to add a border might depend more on the image wall itself; some would be able to benefit from a border, while others would not. One type of border I found on another website was the image of a picture frame.

Personally, I prefer a full screen look, but will also admit that wide screen format allows for your PC taskbar to reside along the bottom without covering up the picture.

aaauuggghhhh! So many possibilities! Toon, I believe you will find there are plusses and minusses with any format. So the question is, what are you more comfortable using when rendering a wallpaper?..... :D

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

border is the best
i think
don't strecth it
coz it make the quality bad...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like borders; nothing wrong with letterboxing an image. I hate seeing jpgs stretched to large resolutions -- it's trying to create something out of nothing and it ends up looking pretty bad.

There have been some creative border usages here on MT. More could be done in that area, playing with the framing of an image smaller than screen resolution.

generally fullscreen as long as its not too stretched and has the same height to width ratio

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.