Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If u had a chance, wat anime character would u want to be? - Minitokyo

If u had a chance, wat anime character would u want to be?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

i think i woukd want to be.....um......im not sure....i think it would havta be...Ed from FMA...i kno he's a guy and i'm a girl but it's so cool how he can make a transmutation circul with out drawing it ^-^

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

I want Kira from "mars" becouse then Rei would be my boyfriend ...............mmmhhhhhhh ..... yes that would be my dream :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

kitsune from lova hina. shes cute and never has any worries! all she does is drink beer and lounge all day. thats always a plus

Ryo Saeba direct because he have the style , he is a professional , he rescue a lot's of pretty girl and he have alwayas action in his life (but i don't want to be him for the stun of massue of kaori OUCH !!)

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i`d have to say, um.....wait...... i`d be sango becasue shes a kick ass female and is not afraid of anyone. :)

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

I dont know, maybe Walter from Hellsing, not because I like to be a servitor but more for the guy he is, i like what he do, just like to be like him kinda.....

Signature

SpiralX

Inuyasha

Athrun...or Inuyasha.....
If I got chance loh...^^
wai!!! I got say opinion o...

I love all manga and anime!!

oh oh oh!!! i wanna be Killua from hunter x hunter. hehe coz he is just sooooo smart!!! and strong, and he seems to be enjoying himself a lot of the time as well^^

~mintyness~
Signature

RahXephon

the Professor

I want to be the main character of a hentai game !! ;) ;) ;)

But seriously, I want to be Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed. I want to make peace in the GS world.

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

hm...I'd be Vash, Spike, Kenshin, and Brandon/Grave combined together. lol :)

Signature

RiddickRuleZ

Escaped Convict, Murderer

I would be Keiichi Morisato. I just need a beautiful goddess to stay by my side... Did i write enough charachters ?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

spikespiegel

spikespiegel

anime cowboy

That's a simple one.I'd be ginji outa get backers ,cause he can generate his own electricity.

if it's between emptiness and grief,
give me emptiness.
-

it's obviously maya natsume from tenjou tenge XD sexy, intelligent and powerful : it's the perfect girl, neh !?!

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Inuyasha!!! Cause I love the idea of being an mighty animal-like (he's got dog ears and wild, white hair) youkai (=half demon). Moreover, he has a cool look and personality and he's pretty popular to girls.

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

o coz kougaiji frm saiyuki!!! super cool!!!
but i`d like to be hideki frm chobits oso.... can be with chii :D
lolz actually being alucard oso cool....... immortal :D
wuteva la..... all anime characters too perfect adi ><;;;

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

I would want to be Negi Springfield from Negima!. Because he's a wizard, teach junior high students in the huge school, and play with cute students. How exciting XD

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

I want to be Madlax... coz I can be in permanent god mode :nya:

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

Do I have to be the character? I just want his power. Goku's power that is. I'd just flying around blasting shit.

I would like to be Pikachu,coz I want some free electricity and haven't much more to say than 'Pika Pika PikaChuuuuuuu '

hikago

hikago

@_@ Waffles!!!

I'd have to say Ichigo from Bleach, he's one cool guy ^^;
Soul Reapers rock :D

Killy from BLAME!manga. Nobody defeats that guy . ^^' And he's cool also

Sabaku No Gaara from Naruto. i would be able to kill people and get away with it. ;)

Iwakura Lain from Serial Experiments Lain if female and Kuroudo Akabane from Get Backers if male...

I'd be Yoh, decinately yoh, the reson, well, kinda fun thought of going around all calm, even at a hard time, then getting killed by anna XD there are other reasons but i am done here *nods* *runs off to next topic*

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.