Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Im Going Insane! Can't find the filter i need! - Minitokyo

Im Going Insane! Can't find the filter i need!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Okay, this may seem like a newbie desperatly asking for a tutorial but in reality it isint.

First off, i usually dont het inspirations or ideas and i saw as scan and it hit me. I have a perfect plan and wonderful ideas! So i bust into photoshop, load up the images and it hits me like a brick wall. I dont know how to do it!

Alrigh heres the synopsys:
I have seen all of your beautiful wallpapers and may of them involve a picture as a background and it is a stock photo that has been "anime-ised". I have spent the past 2 days scouring all the tutorial sites on teh forum, and some i just found. Nothing. or something but not what i need. another thing i noticed about most tutorial is that they tell you how to do it but not why. I want to use a beach photo as the background.

OMG i am going out of my mind... am i missing something? Possibly a brain? well ther is not muc more that i can do, but stare at my perfectly extracted images waiting for a background. its sad really. Im completly out of options at this point and this IS my final resort... Oh the wallpaper of my dreams.... *waaaa*

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Don't you mean Vectoring? Or is it something else you had in mind?

Example on vectoring: http://www.clearlypixelated.com/da/wp_dl.php?wid=33&size=1

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

well.. vectoring was.. uncessful... not enough.. umm vectors? too may flat tones i guess.... not good on a picture of a lake for example.... but i will give it a try!

EDIT: oops thgought your link was a tutorial! No meant to finter a picture into a anime Cel like background..... u see?

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Do you mean using an existing feature in PS? Well I guess you can try with either Image>Adjustments>Posterize or Filter>Artistic>Cutout :\

But if you want vectoring tutorials I can fix a some for ya :)

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

if not, then where can i find filters? cutout would work if it had moe adjustment range... u see. damn i must be an idiot. sorry guys.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.