Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat do u think about skateboarding? - Minitokyo

wat do u think about skateboarding?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

never tried it myself but it looks ok.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wew....
that's hurt me several times...
*swear not to do that again unless i'm crazy or get more depressed time*
yeah..it's cool but some people find it hard to get it balance and do
some X-style with that...
love to see some freakinng-cool style on that..
but to try...
*better to sleep,than get hurt that bad again...*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by jackalx66wew....
that's hurt me several times...
*swear not to do that again unless i'm crazy or get more depressed time*
yeah..it's cool but some people find it hard to get it balance and do
some X-style with that...
love to see some freakinng-cool style on that..
but to try...
*better to sleep,than get hurt that bad again...*

i wonder how Tony Hawk pulled it off.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

ive skateboarded for a few years and i am not to bad at it as i have been sponsered in the past before i stopepd for a year i was just sponsered by a skate shop a shoe distributor called e3 which supplied 'es,emerica and etnies shoes,and even was sponsered by good old burger king for a few months until i stopped for a while.
Good sport keeps you hella fit and makes u crazy like not scared to jump of and do some crazy things :P also leds onto other things like snowboarding and any other sports that involve any kidna balance or control.

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

I don't play it but when i saw people do it. it's kinda cool. i usualy watch skateboarding on any x games... and i wish there is an anime about skateboarding.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I can't balanced, last time I scrapped myself on the knee (dun like wearing paddis) I rather stick with rollerblading =X

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I cant skateboard...never tired it but I can imagine *falling off* x_x so, eh...but its still good ^_^

a lot of my friends are skaters. i tried, but i sucked and lacked motivation. but lately there's been too many skaters with bad attitude in my neighbourhood

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I cant skateboard I tried it once and I felt down and got hurt really bad.....

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

Skateboarding? I used to but I can't jump too
well ^_^' ...and so I couldn't do any tricks...sadly

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I've quit afta awhile, since the move and alot of other xperience just quited guess i was above ok but wasnt the best. But as long as ur havin fun that's all that really matter.

I used to skate too.. was never amazin. You need a lot of skill and determination to succeed and pull off some sick moves. I prefered skating just for the hell of skating, only learning tricks if I thought they were worth the time and effort. I got seriously hurta coupla times but never broke anything *touch wood*. Anyway its better than rollerblading :) Check out Rodney Mullen (probably the best freestyle skater in the world!)

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

Quote by Paolonever tried it myself but it looks ok.

ditto. all pro-skaters look so skilled, makes an amature like me look nub lol. if i did try it, id probably fall hard on mai bootiee X( dat wouldn't be a very good XP

ill juz stick to a more safer sport... like badminton ^^

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

skateboarding rocks! yes I skateboard ^_~...buuut I kinda broke my board a month ago and i've been using my friend josh's board lol. I know sum tricks like 180 and 360 and I can grin heh he ^^-

Magically Delicious, yo.

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

never tired skateboarding!! but it looks like fun!! :D :D :D

Signature

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

skating is a form of art i am an artist so i can skate"....i started when i was little i had a ninja turtles skate board the fat ones...then i had a veriflex i broak that one then i stoped for a lonf time i was a thug so skating wasnt cool....then i grew up and my buddy tony skates and he's 28 ys old....so i invested in a good board and bak to skatn i went...[ps..i tryed to heel flip down some stairs and landed it on the millionth time]

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

i've only tried it with my friend's skateboard and I could not even make it at the end of the driveway without falling...i kno, its a pity, i will never make a good skateboard person

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Skateboarding.. oh! You mean that sport where ppl try to do a stunt but in reality they're just trying to make a awesome suicide scene?

....no?

That's not it?

Hm...

lol jk anyway I'm not too fond of skateboarding. I perfer bikes. I'm gonna chase down Sensui like Yusuke did! :D

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

i never tired skateboarding~ because it looks like danger!!i dont wanna get hurt

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

It was used to practicing it and was not so bad, but I fell several occasions of bum until tire me and to stop trying it XD

I used to skate with the guys. I felt a little wierd cause I am a girl, but oh well. We got hurt alot. Oh yea, one more thing, rocks at the bottoms of hills suck.

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

^^ it's cool for me, balance and good control is required to do it. I personaly don't do skateboarding, but i like to watch it ^^

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

snowy

Hi,my friend!

I like it every much.
but i cann't slide it. :\

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Quote by AthrunSkateboarding.. oh! You mean that sport where ppl try to do a stunt but in reality they're just trying to make a awesome suicide scene?
....no? That's not it?Hm...
lol jk anyway I'm not too fond of skateboarding. I perfer bikes. I'm gonna chase down Sensui like Yusuke did! :D

Yeah same as me gets a bicycle then chases after Sensui lol. I like skateboarding ever since i was 5 yrs old but lately i've been slacking off but i would like to go back to skateboarding. :)

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.