Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the most exciting dream you've had? - Minitokyo

what's the most exciting dream you've had?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

well..i just had like a really cool dream the other day, (can't remember most of it) but it was kind of like based on an RPG and my friends were in it. (it turns out Chii from Chobits was in it...not sure why) XP so what was yours like?

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. let's see... Oh i got one. If ne one have played Zelda DX for gameboy you kno that one of the item is the Feather lvl1, but when upgrade it's turns into a cape which makes u glide in the air. Well this dream was more like any azn movie Well here's how it went

An odd twist of event Link betrays Zelda and kidnaps her and I became the new hero most of the dream was just tryin to return Zelda and i remember me and Link fought in sum big open feild flyin around (with the cape). It sure was interestin didnt put to much detail in this.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

<My was like...me falling into a dark hole and never stoping..till somthing stop it. I couldnt move.....and I herd a horiable sound. I think it freak me out but I couldnt move mostly. So I felt fear..than I could move and than I saw 3 white doors. I pick a dark dorr that was in the middle for some reason..and it liked showe me somthing..freaky..about what might hapand to my future...

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

My most exciting dream involves the opposite sex; need I say more?

- R. K. Kishore

My most exciting dream? Can't talk about it here 'cause most of you are too young and this is a G-rated forum.

My next-most-exciting class of dreams are pretty involved, with cool plots. I've had sf dreams, fantasy dreams, murder-mystery dreams, and espionage - thriller - suspense dreams. Not all the time; most of my dreams are incoherent and inchoate. But when a good one comes along, it's really cool.

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

All non-G rated dreams aside, I'll have to admit that though most of the times I wake up going, "wtf? What utter, nonsensical weirdness...." my most exciting dreams have to do with me weilding a lightsaber on occassion. Yeah, baby, yeah.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by narutofan92well..i just had like a really cool dream the other day, (can't
remember most of it) but it was kind of like based on an RPG and my
friends were in it. (it turns out Chii from Chobits was in it...not
sure why) XP so what was yours like?

cough >_> erm yes i had "exciting dreams"...but those are X-rated XD haha XD

Mine are x-rated, some deal with romance but I usualy end up waking up before I have my happyness. :(

Helvetti

Sunabozu

Some of mine go up to the x-rated part, but I always wake up in the end!
Anyways, I have weird dreams frequently. Nothing too exciting.
I just remember being in this weird building with an escalator, which went so fast that it sent me through the ceiling.
But that's all you have to know. Now that's some weird stuff.

DON'T BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN.

Vergilius

Vergilius

Aberrant Philosopher

I never recall mine. But I remember having a dream where I assaulted the school and took all the school lockers hostage and demanded Chocolate Coffee as ransom, if not, I'd tag all the closets and cut the power to the elevator.

I think I hate my school in my subconsciousness :P

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.