Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Complaints]i really can't understand - Minitokyo

[Complaints]i really can't understand

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

OnePiece Fan

today one of my submitions was deled,it showed that it got 'mature content'.hoooo,i really can't understand it:so many other pices are very XXX like some of EVA scans.but mine was really not so......here it is.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/32061/81846b88.jpg
this's just complain,del the link please if everyone thinks that mine can be accepted......

Signature

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Maybe you should put a warning with that link... I think you're missing something that's pretty obvious.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Content 32061. You can still see a bit of the .... on the girl on the left. Which is what I'm pretty sure that got you the item deleted. Seriously if you find pictures worse than that and their on here, report them for nudity.

http://support.minitokyo.net for the rules for what can/cannot be submitted. Theres also a few topics up covering this as well. Nice scan but its just too much to be submitted here, though I know some would disagree. Sorry 32061.

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

it should be pretty obvious why that was deleted.
1. the scan is small
2. the girls look underage (although we're very lenient on this)
3. exposure of breast and nipple through see-through clothes (we're very lenient on this)
4. sexually suggestive pose
5. their panties are about to come off.

if you have any problems or question regarding why your submission was deleted, please pm the mod. i am very sick of these kind of threads now and i will mute the next person who decides to post them.

OnePiece Fan

warning?i don't think there is adult,is it?
i want to know whether i can submit it again with *warning*?

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

if it was deleted once, the chances are that it won't be accepted the second time. also, it'd be great if you'd report these XXX scans so we can take care of them.

closing.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.