Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bush's possible plan to win the election... - Minitokyo

Bush's possible plan to win the election...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

boink

boink

checkcheck

adsfasdfasdf...

Signature

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

This may be my first election voting, but I will never vote for Bush. I think if Bush does win again, he'll mess up the country so horribly that another Republican won't be elected for at least 20 years.

sword

sword

wuzzahh

unfortunately, quite a number of the population is stoutly Republican and wouldn't vote otherwise, mainly due to ignorance. (Republicans dont take offense - there are definitely issues that would govern your choice to oppose Kerry). Bush still has a pretty high chance of being reelected and i believe New Mexico would play the role of Florida in the 2k election.

seriously if most of america votes for bush ... then there is something really wrong with a lot of people in those borders

you know 9 out of 10 people in america dont know the statue of liberty was given to america as a gift and that there is one in france as well?

and that 12 countrys where fighting the english back at there independace
terrible!!!

but bush will likey be voted back in, just as mr howard was voted for in australia ( even though he clearly stated if he was voted back in he would sell one of australias only owned assets .... the phone company telstra to singapore )

bloody ignorant!!

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

America is completely split. It's a neck and neck race, and no one is sure how it will go at all. It's all up to people and the electoral college. Here's to hoping it's a clean election this year and no certain former-president's sons cheat again. That will probably be wishful thinking.

Announcement of apprehended Bin Laden before the election is no news to many people. Unfortunately, as stated here, many Amereicans are ignorant (as I've suggest, illiterate) will praise Bush, and vote for him. How stupid of them! >_<

In any case, I don't care who you're voting for, just vote....even though those stupid Electoral College gets to decide, just vote and then scan more anime pictures! :)

if con is the opposite of pro

why does america have a congress instead of a progress?

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

hehehe we did think about that solution for Bush too ~_~ I wouldn't be surprised whatever happens

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I read an email that said Texas could secede from the union and be a fully self-sufficient country. Except for the handful of people I know living in Texas, I'd wish they'd take Bush for their president if he loses. ~_~ I don't think they could be fully self-sufficient, no matter what anybody says.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

http://www.cnn.com/

In case you didn't know, the best time to capture Osama would've been one or two months ago. It would leave quite a positive reverb on undecided people so that Bush's polls would skyrocket. The thought wouldn't leave the minds and hearts of Americans for a few months, enough to solidify a victory for Bush. The night beforehand is too late for a surprise.

And just so you guys know... any state could secede... its technological level would have to drop significantly though. :)

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wow...
boink..
u know more a lot about real life...
in that case....
hope that don't happen too

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I figured this would happen. After all, look at what happened with 9/11....Look at what he did..... People use that for comfort and reassuring to them. Thus thats why I see him being elected. Personally I think hes a moron about half the things hes done, but I must say some things.... SOME THINGS hes done haven't been too bad.... But honestly I hate both candidates... I really do NOT want to vote, but I'm gonna so time to pull an all nighter to consider

Quote by some personWhich of the lesser evils I shall chose

Well aside from that theres a bunch of local elections too that I need to go through...I really let myself get behind with the polls -.-' I can't believe I let myself do this...

Oh yes, Boink, people are ignorant. VERY ignorate. But after all, Ignorance is bliss. People will always be like this, sadly its the world we live in and those thick headed people won't change their minds.

Something I learned from my supervisor Dave, hes seriously the coolest guy I know, is that two things you NEVER discuss around others. Religion and Politics, two of the most sensitive topics and because people feel very strongly about their opinions and beliefs and will be VERY stubborn about them. It can become a VERY sensitive and violent matter too.

Signature Image

There was a nice sentence in an newspaper... something like : Most of the non-american don't understand why Bush is so popular in his country. I think I'm quite puzzled... even if I have handy explanations : the use of fear and the treatment of information. Anyway since the catch of saddam Hussein was staged days after he was really captured, the mistrust is quite natural.

Signature

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by CyanideBlizzardI figured this would happen. After all, look at what happened with 9/11....Look at what he did..... People use that for comfort and reassuring to them. Thus thats why I see him being elected. Personally I think hes a moron about half the things hes done, but I must say some things.... SOME THINGS hes done haven't been too bad.... But honestly I hate both candidates... I really do NOT want to vote, but I'm gonna so time to pull an all nighter to consider

Quote by some personWhich of the lesser evils I shall chose

Well aside from that theres a bunch of local elections too that I need to go through...I really let myself get behind with the polls -.-' I can't believe I let myself do this...
Oh yes, Boink, people are ignorant. VERY ignorate. But after all, Ignorance is bliss. People will always be like this, sadly its the world we live in and those thick headed people won't change their minds.
Something I learned from my supervisor Dave, hes seriously the coolest guy I know, is that two things you never discuss around others. Religion and Politics, two of the most sensitive topics and because people feel very strongly about their opinions and beliefs and will be VERY stubborn about them. It can become a VERY sensitive and violent matter too.

Very, very true. And thank god, nothing happened this morning woke up and everything was still, blah... And, a lot of this country is very ingnorant, they dont really care, they just listen to what people are saying and just go with it. Dont even consider if ifs true or not, as for myself, I also dont like the canidates. Both Bush and Kerry are all up for the war. And, if Bush is re-eleceted, he's going to put back on the 'Draft' and if you dont know what that is, he's going to force people to go to war, which is BAD. -sigh- I dont know where we are going.....

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by boinkthat was just a joke, Texas doesn't even have much oil anymore, they couldn't survive by themselves.

I'm aware that it was a joke, and my response was a rather tongue in cheek one. I realize it's hard to see the context of tones on the internet (something I have yet to master grrrrr), but I thought the nature of that post was a little obvious. -_-'

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Americans never fail to amaze me. They always stand up to who they personally wanted to sit at the White House and not just go to whoever's more popular.

If I can vote there, I'll vote for Kerry.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.