Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kaleido Star in CN - Minitokyo

Kaleido Star in CN

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

I must to say " I fall in love inmediatly ", what a beautifull girl, very nice, cute, perfect for me...and so innocent. I love this character and the serie is very original.
What do you think about it?...
Cheers.

tiagosg

Anime No Sekai (=^.^=)

yes ^^ Sakura War, also ^^ Day 18 ^^

i loved Kaleidor Star ^^ , Beautifull girl, perfect for me too

[i]Signature Image
Brasil Group
[/i]
Onde Todos Os Brasileiros se encontram (=^_^=)

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

kaleido star on cartoon network? you're kidding me >_>;; i didn't see any commercial on it

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by sammokaleido star on cartoon network? you're kidding me >_>;; i didn't see any commercial on it

sammo right..
i don't see any commercial of it either..
if true then it's good then..
:)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tiagosg

Anime No Sekai (=^.^=)

Quote by sammokaleido star on cartoon network? you're kidding me >_>;; i didn't see any commercial on it

Quote by jackalx66

sammo right..i don't see any commercial of it either..
if true then it's good then.. :)

here I saw... here in the Brazilian CN

[i]Signature Image
Brasil Group
[/i]
Onde Todos Os Brasileiros se encontram (=^_^=)

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

For latin america sammo maybe you have the english version of CN.
There is a huge amount of comercials of KS in CN latinamerica. already started episode 3 today.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

O__O OMG! Thats so not cool! I want Kaleido Star on the English cartoon network dammit!@! >_<;;;

wow, nice for latin america. =O i wish the US wasn't so obsessed with typical shounen shows on tv but alas...that is a wish i will have to wait upon still. even more so, i will have to continue waiting upon ADV even announcing that they will finish releasing the rest of Kaleido Star on dvd. while it's 'okay' to 'finish' the series at episode 26, Sora continues to grow A LOT MORE as a character in the 2nd act . *sigh* =( *continues to wait*

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

I definitivelly fall In love pal. Is great what I allways want a lovelly story and the girl is so cute. Man I must to add this serie to my favorites indeed.
I hope CN English can bring you the serie soon my friends. IT IS worth...

yeah kaleido star rlz man and sora so CUTE :D i love dat girl 2 dude

me pregunto si CN pasara todo Kaleido star , o lo cortara faltando 6 capitulos como inuyasha :,(

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

KaleidoStar? Oooh I love it! Watched almost all series!
I really wanna CN to show this series again!
The last episode was unforgettable!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.