Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bush X Kerry - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

tiagosg

Anime No Sekai (=^.^=)

Which and the result of the elections

Bush X Kerry

They know to inform ^^

It finishes time that it knew
Bush: 197/37million votes - Kerry: 188/35million

[i]Signature Image
Brasil Group
[/i]
Onde Todos Os Brasileiros se encontram (=^_^=)

Mant

Title? What's this?

Argh, i prefer Kerry.

Bush loves too much war and money in my opinion.

Signature Image Ai

Bush will be winning, unless somthing amazing happens in the state of Ohio

Im really shocked at all of this.. Can't believe the american people would relect him.

Signature Image

hmm according to yahoo.com the score right now is 254 to 252. looks like george is gonna win.

well goerg won .... arghh fuck ..... HATE HATE HATE --> BUSH .... i'm sure he cheated again ... don't know how this stupid motherf***** made it a politician ...

paichow002

paichow002

Anbu Team

Me! I more prefer kerry!

If I'm american, I don't want the president to intuders to other countries

Fomer Anbu Member

I think that I wouldn't care that much if the president of the USA hasn't got a so important role in the worldwide state.

Signature

Bush 2005: Promises more democracy
Logically: -More lives in the face of war
-Increase in federal defecit
-$ value becoming as bad as the Chinese Yuan. ($1=13Yuan;2002, $1=6Yuan;2005)
-[Please don't be offeneded] Religous beliefs will throw America into a random direction, bad or for good.

My opinion: we may be facing the almost-next deppression if Bush continues to increase expenditures on foreign affairs rather than the majority of inside America.

Summary: I hate the damn guy

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.