Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When will the election finally be decided? - Minitokyo

When will the election finally be decided?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I'll assume that the controversy will continue after the election and become much worse, like 4 years ago. When do you think the election finally be decided?

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

id say, earliest by tommorow morning...there may be another recount like last election, so at worst, 2 weeks later?

paied

paied

*blink*

hopes would be as soon as possible... but with how close it looks right now.... i wonder if a state like alaska will drag us for another four weeks for official counting ;)

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Hmm, Ive been watching the election news for the past couple hours and I'd have to say eather by tommorow or later this week.
I'm cossing my fingers it dosen't turn into a re-count :sweat:

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

it's pretty much everyone waiting for bush to win...how ridiculous ~_~

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

The votes are announced by the next day, but a recount is uncertain, especially because of how close the candidates are by popular vote, so I can't say.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

ok well it seems they are already running into probs over i ohio, and more probs with provisional/absentee ballots. im assuming its gonna be like last time and be a while till we find out who the true winner is. though if it is bush, i wont be happy.....

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I think it will be officially decided within the next few days, but like with the last election, there will be controversy until the next election.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Well, it looks like it might be going better than expected. Hopefully it stays solid; we would have to sell Florida to Cuba if there were more problems down there.

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

o.O i sayy it should be a tradition that Flordia recount JUST in case what happen years ago come bac. =P

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.