Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cutest manga girl ever - Minitokyo

Cutest manga girl ever

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Crash-kun

Reviving

Im downloading new mangas lately n still cant find cuter girls than "chii" of chobits...any other cute gurls u knw of?

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Honda Tohru of Fruits Basket is the cutest one I can think of off the top of my head... o' course, if you're looking for a more fan-servicy girl (like Chii), it would have to be Shiina Yuya of Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Signature

aha i would have to agree with Honda Tohru, she is pretty cute. I love fruits basket.

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

Honda Tohru is one good chara, shes cute, innocent, pure, caring, always helping the others even when it means that shes gonna has trouble for herself. I dont think theres a real girl like her that exist nowadays (not me lol XD) in this world, but if theres one, i bet the man who get her as girlfriend would be veryyyyyyyyyyy lucky^^

hmm....i think shia-san or misha-chan frum pita ten r tres tres kawaii!!!^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I'll have to go with Misha from "Pita Ten," I find her incredibally cute. Though like sylva said, if your lookinh for someone more fanservicy, then my choice would be any girl from the manga "Negima."

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hard to say... maybe Yuu from 'Pastel'?
No, wait, I know:
hinata hyuuga from 'Naruto'. The cutest there is!!! And I'll slap everyone who'll say she isn't! ;) jk

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Stellar of Gundam SEED Destiny...yes...there is a manga...if im not mistaken. but if i am...then...Hatoko Kobayashi of Angelic Layer.

Signature
Kira: I understand...I understand what you've said...but...But, Cagalli is crying right now! She never wanted this to happen and now she's crying! Why can't you realize that?! But yet, this battle, these victims, you say it couldn't be helped?! You're saying that it's all ORB and Cagalli's fault?! After saying all that, you're still going to shoot them?! The thing Cagalli is trying to protect?!
Athrun: Kira...
Kira: Then I'll have to...SHOOT YOU DOWN!
[PHASE 28]
What's more important: Protecting something that you're ordered to protect or protecting something precious to someone you love?

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I think Chii from Chobits is the cutest

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

Iori Yoshizuki from I''s >.<

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Necromancy is bad, especially if there are recent threads that are active.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17126/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.