Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Catgirls - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

I think that catgirls and boys and other antho's are very cute. There is just something about them that makes them so awesome and popular. Does anyone like cat people or anthros?

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

<---- Big fan of catgirls :)

i love catgirls!!!!!! They can sometimes be soooo cute!!!

ZA WARUDO!

i like catgirls but love love love bunny girls. they're just so cute must be the ears or maybe the tail ^_*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Angstbunnyi like catgirls but love love love bunny girls. they're just so cute must be the ears or maybe the tail ^_*

I must agree....I'm a sucker for bunny girls myself.

Of course you know why their used right? Fetishes >.> Same with school girls, Nurses.....bondage.... @_@ But yeah...Cat girls can be VERY adorable though. Or very erotic....>.>

Signature Image

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

cherry is catgirl!!! *mrow*
tehehehehehehehe --------> =3
*points at cat ears*
see? cherry is kittyyyyy!!! *meoooooooow*

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by Angstbunnyi like catgirls but love love love bunny girls. they're just so cute must be the ears or maybe the tail ^_*

Of course you know why their used right? Fetishes &gt;.&gt; Same with school girls, Nurses.....bondage.... @_@ But yeah...Cat girls can be VERY adorable though. Or very erotic....&gt;.&gt;

Most just seem to be very erotic. :sweat:
There are some though, that are very cute.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by Angstbunnyi like catgirls but love love love bunny girls.
they're just so cute must be the ears or maybe the tail ^_*

Of course you know why their used right? Fetishes &gt;.&gt; Same with
school girls, Nurses.....bondage.... @_@ But yeah...Cat girls can be
VERY adorable though. Or very erotic....&gt;.&gt;

Erotic?...maybe but still all in good fun.

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Most in good fun actually. Some just can't help but succum to their irresisable cuteness. Geh.. I can't spell. :sweat:
None the less, they are positively adorable. Catgirls and bunnygirls alike.
I also like other mixes. Depending on how cute and 'erotic' they look. ^_^'

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

If you considered being perverted good fun =P. But seriously an overwhelming ecchi amount of Catgirls are around. Of course the whole 'bunny' get-up is just simply adorable and well thats erotic in itself.

But yes!

Take this for example!
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/10276/
Simply adorable! Just oozes kawaii.

This is rather a combination of ecchi, though its very serious and so its just plain awesome
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/23069/

And of course.....'erotic'
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/23065/
Some of the......rather 'minor' stuff.

But yes, first time I saw a cat girl I was like "awwwww!!!!!!!! Sooooooo adorable!"
It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Signature Image

yeah there is just something about cat girls that make them cute

Cat girls are really cute. I think it's watching all their traits (such as an irresistable urge to play with moving targets) being acted out by cute girls that does it. But I like the ecchi catgirls as well. And bunny girls. And the less-popular-but-always-welcome dog lasses.

Boo-yah.

Most cat girls are maids! lol....its funny cause like all the animes you watch they are usually like mades or servants......but yeah the cat girls do tend to act wild like so it makes them cute when they sob and show their emotions!

Quote by CyanideBlizzardIf you considered being perverted good fun =P.

I think considering the catgirls and bunnygirls i happen to like or the majority of us happen to like as a perversion is taking it a bit too far. On my userpage is a general example of the kind of bunny girl i like, fully clothed and cute. Fan service and perversion are two different things. Not trying to start a fight just discussing, but being a healthy 22-year old woman the idea of being called a pervert because i happen to think girls with ears are cute whether it be fan service or ecchi is a little much to take.

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

I just think they are cute. Plain and simple. :\ It's sometimes very irritating how people take it to a perverted level. Yes, some of them look somewhat hentai or ecchi, but not all of them. They're just sweet to look at, it's wonderful to think about other species. Just being plain human gets boring after a while. You gotta see something adorably different. :nya:

Signature Image

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

It's the ears and the tails that makes them cute and also saying nyaa~ or meow or any cat related sounds, nyaaaaa~

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

don`t get me started on catgirls, we can be cute and cuddly *meow* or vicious and fiesty, *HiSSSSSSS*, whichever you prefer..... *mrow* *purrrrrr*

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Angstbunny

I think considering the catgirls and bunnygirls i happen to like or the majority of us happen to like as a perversion is taking it a bit too far. On my userpage is a general example of the kind of bunny girl i like, fully clothed and cute. Fan service and perversion are two different things. Not trying to start a fight just discussing, but being a healthy 22-year old woman the idea of being called a pervert because i happen to think girls with ears are cute whether it be fan service or ecchi is a little much to take.

Whoa, goodness I'm not trying to start a fight nor was I even saying that your a pervert..I don't even get how you got that from what I said...the point I was getting at is the artists who mostly draw them are perverts....plus I would be insulting myself and I dunno why I'd do that.

i know there are two different types, I mentioned that as well, but I was saying the majority of them ARE fan service not that liking them makes you a pervert. I apologize if I offended you, but you completely misunderstood what I was saying. Anyways I do hope that clears things up.

*Gives Angstbunny a BIG hug and some strawberry pocky* Sorry about the bad start, I feel bad for giving off the wrong impression =/. I apologize again if I've offened you as well....that wasn't my goal or purpose.
Personally I think more of the 'cute' kind of bunny girls should be posted here....since all I've seen on here are the fan service kind. =D So if you have any please submit some =D.

Signature Image

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

CAT girls rule, I think its because they can be very nice and very rough at the same time. Everybody knows how cats can be very sweet and all that and then when you least expect it, they bite your finger. Hehehehehe!

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by Angstbunny

Whoa, goodness I'm not trying to start a fight nor was I even saying that your a pervert..I don't even get how you got that from what I said...the point I was getting at is the artists who mostly draw them are perverts....plus I would be insulting myself and I dunno why I'd do that.

i know there are two different types, I mentioned that as well, but I was saying the majority of them ARE fan service not that liking them makes you a pervert. I apologize if I offended you, but you completely misunderstood what I was saying. Anyways I do hope that clears things up.

*Gives Angstbunny a BIG hug and some strawberry pocky* Sorry about the bad start, I feel bad for giving off the wrong impression =/. I apologize again if I've offened you as well....that wasn't my goal or purpose.
Personally I think more of the 'cute' kind of bunny girls should be posted here....since all I've seen on here are the fan service kind. =D So if you have any please submit some =D.

Wow thats a big long quote lol. Anyway i understand what you're trying to say. I'm sorry, i hope you can see how i took it the wrong way though :::blush:::
At any rate i will glady take that starwberry pocky of your hands...yum!

Yea, I like catgirls a bit. Their fun and cute and have that nice little diversity that gives them an extra boost of coolness

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Meoww~~ totally a kitty lover! =^.^=
Those catgirls are sooo hot and pweety! Nya~! :nya: Yeah, Cats Rulz! *Purr*

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

paf

lol i can't because i'm allergic with cats.lol

Albel-Nox

Albel-Nox

The Wicked Swordsman

I prefer foxes...but all anthros are cool.
Felines,vixens,fea's...they are all cool

pisot

pisot

Mafia footsoldier

Hahahaha... Catgirls....
(Blood rushes to head... then out of nose)
Yeah.
(Faints)

Jimmy: You think those whales piss in that water?
Jelly: No, I think they use the men's room next to the Burger King.

- from the movie Analyze This

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.