Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 this is a question for the lady's - Minitokyo

this is a question for the lady's

page 1 of 1 11 total items

well, a friend of mine (Chris V.) was saying the other day how he's gotten girls to his house (god knows what happened) through the net,(and there's proof, his brother and plenty of friends have vouched for him and maybe shot some pics) and he tells them LIE after LIE after LIE!! have you ever met other guys on the net? if you have do you beleive ANY words that they've been telling you? i mean it's just a question because to me people who use the internet just for things like that give us honest users a bad name.

so tell me what you think

Signature

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

I think that's a bad way to get girls to come over.. T_T Of course I've talked to guys on the internet but never met them.. but I only belive what sounds true or that I know is true.. (like if we're talking about a game or something) And people like what you said, piss me off.. they do give everybody else a bad name and they should act more mature.. XD

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hmm, I met one guy from the net so far, and really, he was exactly the way I thought he was, so there was no difference, I don't think he lied about anything.

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

Yeah some people can be really nice.. I guess it just depends on the type of person they are.. or something.. XD

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

I've never actually met anyone face to face who I've talked to online... but even if, it would have to be after they had managed to gain my total and complete trust... which, believe me, isn't that easy. ~^.^~

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I met someone from the internet, and it was definitely the case of lying. He was always very smart and funny, and sweet on the internet, but in real life he was a total jerk.
I don't actually hold a grudge on that, because I ended up meeting someone else because of it , actually also I met online.
Now the first lied, but the second was perfectly the same and we actually have now been married for three years.
It just goes to prove, people do indeed vary. No two are ever going to be the same, not exactly anyway.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

this might just be really sad, but the only guys i talk to online are guys that i've known for a long time.
but yeah, one of my friends in high school met this guy online, and at first, he was really nice, and then she met him and he was a complete b*stard >.< some people... bakas.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Wow-Nice topic- That sounds like my friend.....lol. I sure wouldnt bee talking smack and lies...just get somone over my house. (coughs) nope. Well anywaze your friend is just ..plane weird.lol. j.k

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

The only time I have ever been online and lied about my actual self was when I was role playing, but that is understandable. It was role playing, in game format anyway. And if I talked to a person long enough I would let them know more about me as a person, and not just a character.

Signature

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

People do this meeting IRL too. Making up history and other stories to show off. Only difference is we're pretty good at reading guys when face to face. ~_^

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Yes that is quite true. I believe that honesty is very important. Because if you do lie and things work out right you will always have to keep that lie, and if you get caught...

But we all do have to admit, it isn't just guys that lie...

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.