Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HELP! Friend gets logged out right after signing in - Minitokyo

HELP! Friend gets logged out right after signing in

page 1 of 1 12 total items

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Now I found this out from a friend of mine, and this is COMPLETELY beyond me so I was hoping I could get some help here. Anyways my friend signs in and that works alright, but whenever she goes ANYWHERE (I believe, I've only asked her about notifications and forum) she gets logged out automatically. I was hoping someone could shed some light on this so this friend can come back onto MT and clear up her notifications before they pile up. Any help would be apprecaited.
Thanks!

EDIT - To simplify it, after she logs in whenever she tries to browse she gets logged off.
Incase my explaintion was.....stupid, since I have a horrible habit of poorly explaining things.

Signature Image

i have the same habit of explaining things.. LOL! but ok ^^;; i had the same problem yesterday =/... but it's gone now so maybe it was some problem on the server or something i dunno X_x..

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

I never have that problem before... Only my friends have it. They say that their problem is the cookies. (No, not chocolate chip cookies.)

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

ooooooh... sounds like AOL to me. Well in Invision boards, you can't EVER log in Admin CP. Mainly cuz AOL switches IPs in every page. If she's not running aol... must be spyware doing something crazy to her cookies. >_< *sucks at helping people*

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

well. me too. but when this happen to me i just log in again and maybe about the cookie i think :D

Signature

dans

dans

busy u_u

maybe the cookies. you need to enable the cookies.
hope that helps.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

yup yup
cookies
MT uses cookies to log you in
the browser you friend using probably isnt accepting any cookie from MT
just tell your friend to make sure the broswer accepts cookie from mt`

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

So if the person could log in just fine before, but all of the sudden can't now....I don't think its because of cookies.... But I'll check it out myself =P. Muhahaha Thanks everyone.

Hmmmm....AOL huh? Well AOL is satan, so yeah..... that does make sense. Thank you once again to everyone.

Signature Image

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

Something has happened like that to me...
Every time I go to Omicron15's site, something like that happens. He added me to his friendliast awhile ago but every time I try and add him it loggs me off?!
The same happens if I try and send him a pm!
i dont get it....

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

ATHF

ATHF

Master Shake

Hrm, well enabling cookies would help alot, someone may have downloaded a program that shut that particular function off (some third party "security" softwares actually just make things worse). Most of this will be jargon, but active x controls should also be activated, this is what allows microsoft to collect data about you at anytime they choose. If this has been shut off, sometimes the browswer will refuse any and all cookies so that you can download microsoft's "fix" to the solution, which is just to reactivate active x......*shake fist*
AOL is a big fan of downloading crap onto a computer, so no surprises there if thats the case. Good luck!

ATHF - #1 in the hood, G

"Nunc lento sonitu dicunt, morieris" - Believe, for in every dominion it rules supreme.

Signature Image
Come back here, Assramath0r!

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

That happened to me!!! I went to someone's gb and I logged out automatically whenever I tried to add the person to my friend's list!!! I got so annoyed that I just left a gb message... ^^

Maybe she's behind a caching proxy. These can cause problems with cookies not being forwarded or returning stale pages

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.