Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How important technicality in A wallpaper - Minitokyo

How important technicality in A wallpaper

page 1 of 1 9 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

I was just wondering how many of you actually like complicated wall and how many of you like simple one, for me I actually like the one in between but not too simple = )

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

balance of both...
i guess
nor to simple
or to complicated
also depend of art taste of the viewer
so many point in this one
but basically technique is important

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yeah, like jack said. :) A balance of both. XD Of course, a great tech wall is always nice to see-- I love it when people show off their talent! [...but first they have to have talent. :nya: Sometimes tryhards just look painful (though it's different if you're posting to improve)].
Generally though, I like simple walls for my desktop. :) Not too cluttered, because then there's no room for winamp and icons. XD (though I only have two...).
Bottom line, as long as it's done well and tasteful, it's good. :D

Asahi

Asahi

gone

hmm.. the thing is: HOW looks the wallpaper when it is funnished doesnt matter if it is simple/complicated or between ... important is: does it look good. that it is :D

Helvetti

Sunabozu

Basically, there's almost infinite possibilities of what someone can develop in a basic wallpaper.
There are countless and countless of wallpapers on the net to download. Great example is Deviant Art.
Even if a wallpaper is very complex/technical or one is minimalistic, overall it's a basic wallpaper that someone would enjoy and praise.

Other than that, I'm into various type of images. I don't care whatever theme it is, as long as the wallpaper is good and skill was involved.
My type is the minimalistic type. I like simplicity and elegance.

DON'T BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

too somewhere between simple and between voted simple though.
I'm a fan of wallpapers actually could be used as wallpapers you must be able to find your icons!

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by Asahihmm.. the thing is: HOW looks the wallpaper when it is funnished doesnt matter if it is simple/complicated or between ... important is: does it look good. that it is :D

Brilliant... this totally sums up what I had in mind... thanks Asahi ^^

Personally I think it is a matter of the art. You can have two complicated ones, in which one is just scribbles and the other is a holographic design. Or you may have one simple one that has symbolism, and the other is just plain. Not a matter of how much is on it, but what that stuff means.

shhho

shhz!

i enjoy simple designs.. most imptly.. pleasent for eyes.. however, some complicated ones are pretty cool and interesting too!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.