Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Skins and such for customizing user page - Minitokyo

Skins and such for customizing user page

page 1 of 1 5 total items

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

okay, i've browsed several forums conserning this... but apparently i'm not getting it...

I've got PSP7- never made a skin before... can someone go through all of the steps for the newbie of computer graphics? ^_^' ... I'd appreaciate it! ^_^'

i read somehwere you need firefox too... is this true? 0_o...

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well maybe u don't find it harder
try this for some help,ok
hope u will make a great user-page ^^~
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/8019/

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

yeah, that site did help me (i've looked at it before) but i can't figure out how to import it onto the web (PSP doesn't have the SAVE TO WEB option under FILE 0_0... so i'm all confused as to how to approach that *sigh*... anyone done this on PSP? 0_0

Signature
-

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

All you need to do is save the images in jpeg (jpg) format. Photoshop does this via a "save to web" option which allows you to export to various web-friendly formats (gif, jpg, png) and a lot of options to optmize file size. However, as long as you can save as a jpeg, that's what the site accepts.
Also, firefox apparently makes the uploading process work. Dunno, as I usually use firefox for everything except email (hotmail and outlook web works best in IE, for obvious reasons) so I didn't encounter the problem myself.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

thanks guy, i think I've got it now!! ^_^ *huggles* now, lets see what fun can come out of this!! muahahahahahahah!!! *cough cough* ^_^'

Signature
-

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.