Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ooooooohhhhh creepy... - Minitokyo

ooooooohhhhh creepy...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

anime sure can be creepy sometimes... just out of interest, what are the creepiest things youve seen/heard in anime? piece of music that made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? evil laugh that made you shiver?scene that keeps playing out in your head. nightmares?

id have to say the first time i heard the very start of the opening of vampire princess miyu TV when the flute plays really gave me a jolt. and a really cool but also eerie evil laugh would have to be the little girl called Yugi in Tenchi in Tokyo, its really quite freaky sometimes. note that this is in the Dubbed Versian; the subbed laugh doesnt sound nearly as good.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

oh here's a part from Blue Gender that freaked me out *please note that i watched this episode at 4:30 am and i was pretty sleepy*

these guys were trying to escape this place that was infested with Blue *giant bugs* when they came to a door. they opened the door by putting in the code. as soon as the door opened, a Blue rammed its claw through one of the guys. that woke me up in a flash.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.