Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kannaduki No Miko manga - Minitokyo

Kannaduki No Miko manga

Tagged under Kannazuki no Miko

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Ikkenai

Of the Abyss

Did anyone get their hands on this? I saw a few scans and I'm quite interested in it, but I can't find any torrents for it! Anyone with this manga, what is your opinion about it?

Signature

Hmm...I'm interested in this too. I like the idea; its like marimite with mechs!

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

Kannaduki no Miko hane manga? :o
I hope I can read this manga

there is a manga is the story longer? and a manga of this exists?

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

There are only 2 volumes that completes the story. There are some differences between the manga and anime. Same basic story, but told a little differently such as the "flute scene" that never happened in the anime but still conveys the message. The manga ending is also different from the anime but still a happy ending.

Currently, half of Volume One has been scanlated by Otenba. I'm not sure if MT allows such links , so google it and you should be able to easily find it from there.

Signature

Oh man, that's nice.
I didn't know there was a manga of it.

i wanna read the volume 2 T.T

Nawaru

Nawaru

Otaku 100%

it's just as u said the manga really great
and the story little diffrent...I like it..

I already read volume 1 and I'm waitin for Volume 2...can't wait T.T

if anyone need the url for the manga just PM
I'll help

by the way ..there is 2group who donig this manga :
Otenba - some ch from vol 1
AquaStar Fansub - volume 1 done

good luck

T_T can someone ANYONE PLZ TELL ME T^T WHERE ONLINE CAN I BUY A KANNADUKI NO MIKO MANGA T_T i've been searching and searching, but i can't find it T_T can u help a girl out

this anime is awesome!

i want to read the volume 2

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.