Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hikaru No Go - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 19 total items

If u have watch or read Hikaru No Go series, have u ever played Go Game and what do you think of this game?

Signature

I haven't watched the anime, but I've read about half the manga. XD It's one of my favourite manga out there- Obata Takeshi is my favourite mangaka, and Hotta Yumi's cool. It's facinating how they've managed to make a game like Go with only four real rules look so interesting. XD The game itself is alright; I suck at it though. ^_^' The computer beats be every time on a 9x9 board. Guh.

I couldnt watch all of the anime but I like it and also tried the go in yahoo. Ä°t s really funny I think but Iys pretty hard I think!!!

I've read and watched everything out of Hikago. It's my fave manga. Well I've tried playing it a little, unfortunately I lack concentration so I always forget that I have some important territories to watch... Well the rules are easy but the strategy is really complex.

Signature

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

It's definitely one of my favorite mangas. I never watched the anime, but if ever I have a chance, I most certainly will!

I especially like the part after Sai's disappearance. Though I adored Sai. I honestly cried when he went away. But this incident also made Shindo grow really fast, and when he comes back to the world of Go, he is more mature and more determined than ever. And so good-looking!^^ Here's my list of favorite characters:

1. Shindo and Akira (yeah, I still can't decide who I like best out of those two xp)
2. Sai
3. Waya
4. Isumi
5. Ko Yongha

I mean, there are more that I like, but these are the best, in my opinion!

So yeah, Hikaru no Go is great!!!

--Scarlet

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I have only read the manga. I haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet(damn). I have never played go. I don't even know how to play go.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

I've watched the anime, have not read the manga. I learned that Go is an interesting game, but requires a lot-lot of thinking. I wonder how the players figure the whole thing out and reading ahead of their opponents! I read the rules and tutorial and still I don't know how to play the game.

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

naito-tsuki

naito-tsuki

Wind Alchemist

I've played the game, but my obsession for the series didn't last very long for me. Go is a cool game. My cousin thought it was for old people. >.<

Signature

~*Watashi wa Arufonse to Edowado suki desu...
~*ED AND AL ARE SUCH BELLE GARCONS!! XD

its a great anime/manga. i really want to learn how to play Go now.

WWLAOS

DOMiT

I thought the series was great. Unfortunately I only got my hands on the first few manga. I play go, and man is it fun. Unfortunately, I'm not all that great.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

i've played a little go and it's kinda hard...but it gets pretty easy after a while...

This series was one of the first anime's I watched. I loved it and still do. It made me want to play go, but I'm scared. I bet there's plenty of places online to play. I may try it out one day. But to anyone who hasn't seen this anime, I highly recommend it. and I've seen TONS of anime series.

Hikaru no Go is an awesome anime. It was fun to see what would happen next. But I never did try to play Go....too many complicated strategies.

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

I've read a bit of the manga and saw a bit of the anime. I really should go out and buy the manga... (As for playing Go, I'm not that good... But if I wanted to, I could ask my father to teach me.)

i watch the anime and liked it very much...
but i havent tried to play Go.. since i dont think i can really understand it..
there is also one magazine in my country that teach how to play Go for beginners..
but i only buy it coz of the manga they publish together.

Signature

Go game is fascinating
but once you get a though enemy , and you can't beat him even once
you'll feel bored ( at least that what i feel)

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

i only read the manga,
i haven't seen the anime yet
and i never played Go before,
but it looks like its hard to play

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like Go. No game will ever be the same, even if you try to do the exact same thing. I don't play it much anymore though, and as previously said, once you start losing repeatedly it can get very tedious and jaw gnashingly frustrating. You really should try it out. If you like chess chances are you will love Go.

I watched the Anime and I really liked it. It was pretty long but it was well done.

I haven't played Go, but watching it made me want to try.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.