Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About the tutorial section on art&design lounge... - Minitokyo

About the tutorial section on art&design lounge...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

How about making the best 3 tutorial websites on each program? B'coz its so much i couldnt even know where to start to....

<lol> More is good, I think. :) Though, point taken, a lot is a lot. Still, getting to know programs take time - you can always ask people for what they think is best. Personally, I don't think it would be so necessary to make it official - it would be difficult, as well. ^_^' Eg. Best tut for what? 'Photoshop' - 3d, or rendering, or manga editing, or...

NoseBLeed

Photoshop?

Browse them all! It's a good thing that there are many many sites. I'm browsing them all. Yesterday i found 1 site with ps tutorials and forum. But there are only 2 tutorial, but! it worth exploring. It's a fire text tutorial and i find it very useful. So my suggest that you browse them all ^_^. PS is not a program that you can learn just in a few days. A little practice a little patience and fresh ideas of course. Good luck to ya.

Rest in peace...
Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.