Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [fun for 2004] happie hoildays! - Minitokyo

[fun for 2004] happie hoildays!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

nananana I been thinking....
I want a secret santa thing to go around ^o^'' bwahahaha! (like...your name gets mixed in a hat ^o^ and you pull on out..and you like yeahh buy a gift for that person and give it to that person and yeahhh..yeah..>o<'' does anyone get how this goes?!)
but then again, some people don't want to give out their addresses (personal information)...
like...like..like..hmm I dunno just people >o<~
hmmmm..............................and sometimes other people fear bombs o_O oroo~~
etoo...or we can have a small secret santa going around o_o really small..yeah...I have no idea what I'm saying..hmmmmmmmmm~~ comments?!

EDIT: maybe greeting cards ^o^'' like keokyun said >D...with some little...secretsanta o_o'' like buy things under 20..or is that too much or maybe 10 X] dunno =9!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Orooooooooo broken-chan your confusing the hell out of me! So are you saying that we can presents if we put our names in the secret santa thing? Heh sounds interesting gets out wish list and looks for Dead or Alive Ultimate but fears that he might get either bombs or a freaking ecchi pic of Kasumi muahahahahahah!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Owww keo-kun luv this idea. Well i have one instead of givin out Addy (for those who dont want to) we can make greeting cards or what not, ^^; just a saggustion

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Eh. For the Holidays I'm giving Athrun a Santa hat and going around giving out red and green Haros.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Lol Red and Green Haros. Anyhow a secret santa? mmmm.... maybe email greets or special wallpapers.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Quote by KeoughOwww keo-kun luv this idea. Well i have one instead of givin out Addy
(for those who dont want to) we can make greeting cards or what not,
^^; just a saggustion

Graphic greeting cards? xD;; I love this idea, but my sister fears stalkers. If I get stalked, then so does she. ^o^;; So I can't give out my address. u.u;; Secret Santa through the internet sounds fun, though. :3;;

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

awww, cute idea broken-chan, I can't really buy anything for anyone though -_-
I'm quite broke this year, and need the money I have from my last job to buy presents for my family and some friends here..
but cards or something else is fine, I'm going to probably give all friends on my list something anyway, hehe.

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Interesting idea. But like Devilet I am quite broke due to lack of a job, can't seem to get hired with me college hours. Anyway who would porbably even bother with me anyway ^_^'

*Feels too many eyes staring at him, Jumps out window and runs away.*

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

lol... I don't think anyone would willing to do a actually sending girfts idea here, but the Graphic greeting cards idea is just what everyone here is willing to make. lol... but then again.. who knows... ^^

Signature

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I think instead of sending gifts, you make some digital art for the person's name you get. How does that sound?

hey broken-chan *hugs* ^.^ long time no chat. ^.^ digi cards, oooOoo, lol. cool. ^.^ I wish I would know how to make them. ~.~

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Waah~~ yeah yeah! Greeting cards is a gooood idea~, Broken-chan! ^o^ However....mee don't know how to make digi cards either.... oroo..~ :sweat: Hmm...I'll think about it.. meow~ =-_-;=

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

i say for the secret santa, we just find or draw or make a picture, wallie or message for the person we get matched up with, and make it geared towards them!! XD like, if i had Frosty- I'd make him a cool wizard one, being that he was looking for some good scans of them!! XD what do you think? then nobody gives addys- and no stalkers!!! XD

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Stalkers bad.

Digital art good.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.