Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anyone seen the incredibles yet ? - Minitokyo

anyone seen the incredibles yet ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well based on the topics
has anyone seen that movie yet ?
in my opinion it's another great animation movie XD
i just see it in the theater
and want to know how ur opinion bout it too
and also give ratings bout it.ok
my rate : 8,5/10
what's ur rate and opinion ? ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

haven't seen it yet...gonna watch it in the weekend XD and i just learned a filipino designed the characters! wooo! go philippines lol XD just like in finding nemo!...some ppl i know who saw said it's really funny :D eventho i haven't seen it...i rate it 10 rofl!

Signature Image

Haven't seen it yet, I heard it was good by fellow subbers I used to hang with...

I might see it later today or tomorrow.

Hmm.. well i dunno, i guess i'll take a look at it someday XD.. Just that i'm kinda busy lately x_x.. but ok ^^, i haven't heard anyone over here saying it was good or anything.. but i'll check it out heheh ^^.

bandgirl

bandgirl

bishoujo myu-jishan

I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard very good things about it. I also heard how it took in somewhere around 70 million opening weekend ^_^' .... that's pretty amazing.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

haven't seen yet, but it looks really funny! XD
I'll go seen it soon though

I've seen it. I thought it was really funny. Pretty much everyone in the theatre liked it because everyone was laughing XD

incredibles was just well, incredible!! imo its pixar's best so far and will definitely take the oscar next year. haah though i wish sam jackson had more screentime.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I haven't seen it yet, but I prolly won't get a chance till it comes out on video/DVD....

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

The Incredibles looks like it's going to be the 'new' Shrek. I think I'm going to go see it with my sister and mom... My mom was like "that movie looks funny, we should go see it on your birthday" :P I think it is going to be a really great movie... cant wait to go see it~!

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

It was an awesome movie! There were times I was laughing so hard i almost pi...er...I almost couldn't breathe. I think my favorite character was Edna Mode - since she was voiced by the guy who created the whole concept, I thought her little comments were hysterical!

Signature

Haven't seen it yet. But wanting to see it soon, or maybe I'll buy DVDs to watch it. ^_^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

AWw man i wanted to see this!. it looks so funny i wonder what the ratin for this is.

I saw it, it was really funny, i loved that girl ,i think her name was violet , but her hair was awesome lol . Great movie!

DDX

DDX

SINNED

damn now i really want to see it but i can't untill next week cuz of exams :/

Signature Image
Don't cry because it happened,
Smile because it is over.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

watching that next week.... its gonna be funny... at least i hope. ^^

Signature

Just saw it, Wow Amazing, ^_^ Violet is so kawaii :D hehehe

but seriously I thought this was the best pixar movie yet.. really good... disney u messed up letting this company go....

yeah i love pixar movies have all of them, looking forward to watching the incredibles this wkend

RiddickRuleZ

Escaped Convict, Murderer

In my contry, (Italy), it will come out only with the Xmas vacation time. Disney always releases his movies at Christmas. Don' t know why.

Quote by waruiJust saw it, Wow Amazing, ^_^ Violet is so kawaii :D hehehe but seriously I thought this was the best pixar movie yet.. really good... disney u messed up letting this company go....

disney didnt really let them go at all. pixar ditched disney cause they were raking all their profits. but since they are on a contract, they still needed to make this, and i believe one more movie before they are free to do what they want

yup those still in the contracts include Incredibles and Cars the 2 last films.

I think they were a good pair, But I'll be thankful.... I would have hated another toystory... I seriously hated Buzz

TeoAmagari

Staight of mind

Man I really loved the Incredibles. Despite the fact that it was hilarious all through out the movie. But it also touched on the simple things ya know 'family' ^_^' . Man it just made me feel all I don't know...wishful that my family had harmony kinda of like that....How sad :sweat: lol. But anyway I'd give it an 11 out of 10. Perfect till the very end.

Ia m gonna wait till its out on dvd so how is it jackal did you watch it?

Haven't seen it yet. That good? Maybe I should go watch this weekend.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.