Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 InuYasha Anime Ending What did u think? - Minitokyo

InuYasha Anime Ending What did u think?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

ending....well this so called "ending" didnt really end much. nothing has changed from previous episodes. i with Evanrued and hope that they sum things up with the movie and/or OVAs.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Right Massey-san, it wasnt really an ending, it was like the end of every fight with Naraku, "Oh we didnt beat him this time but we will never let him go and will continue to hunt him down!" Thats why I was saying earlier that they could have made a better cliff hanger if at that. Inu-Yasha is a really great series, and has a lot of good points some anime does not, but here and there, as anime's tend to do, it lacked a few things, after all nothing is perfect and we all learn to except that. Infact I heard a while ago, that half of the viewers for Inu-Yasha quit watching it around the 30-40 episodes because it seems like an unending cycle. They find Naraku, fight him, Naraku wins and he escapes. OR they keep ending up doing the same thing over and over again. Now personally I did realize this myself, but I am one who chose to finish because the thought of how it ended would linger, and I simply hate that. But then again, for instance, I can say I love the anime..Magic Knight Rayearth, some other people could say " Oh I hate that anime, it had no point. etc etc...". As the same thing goes for Inu-Yasha, some people will see certain good points in an anime and some people will dislike those points, simple process of ilimination. But then again thats why there are so many different types of anime out there, we always have a choice in the matter.

Signature

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

They said something about being back with new adventures some time... Maybe they went to work on new seasons for the anime? Or will everything end in the fourth movie? I guess we just have to listen to the news, hoping there'll be more episodes or something...

-The Lemony One

worst ending i've ever seen :S

Signature

Sakura-Aki

Sakura-Aki

//Sakura Tree//

I'm about 100 episodes in so I have no idea what happens but Kagome and Inuyasha, she goes back home and nothing happens between them does it? :\

Signature
"If only to enter eternity..."

-- .MAO. -- //ST// -- +S&R+ --

(note:want ur web here then PM me)

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

the upcoming movie is a side story :/

oh well, at least it'll continue in the manga
i mean, the ending of Ranma 1/2 was so disappointing in the anime
but in the manga it was really good!
they cut out like 15 books from the anime!
so maybe Rumiko-san will do the same to Inuyasha

Im sure i wont be disappointed with the manga! ^_^
well...i think XP

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by Sakura-AkiI'm about 100 episodes in so I have no idea what happens but Kagome and Inuyasha, she goes back home and nothing happens between them does it? :\

I have no idea, but I dont know how anyone feels about knowing about the ending of an anime, but they basically run off into the sunset quoting something about how no matter where naraku goes they will chase after him. And thats basically now it ended. To tell the truth it didnt really seem like an ending, it was a cliff hanger, I am most likely as well as possible other viewers of the series, going to resort to the manga.

Quote by Khrissthe upcoming movie is a side story :/
oh well, at least it'll continue in the manga
i mean, the ending of Ranma 1/2 was so disappointing in the anime
but in the manga it was really good!they cut out like 15 books from the anime!
so maybe Rumiko-san will do the same to Inuyasha
Im sure i wont be disappointed with the manga! ^_^well...i think XP

Yeah I heard that Ranma 1/2 ended bad in the anime...and to think of how long they made it...but your probably right, the manga will most likely end better. But on the side movie coming up, your right, the majority of the movies that have come out are jus side stories...

Signature

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

I just kinda wish they didn't force so many filler episodes for stuff taht we could have easily figured out for ourselves.. like the Kikyou and Inuyasha episode...

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Hey!

I enjoy fillers, especially ones bout Miroku / Sango / Kagura / Rin

Coz in Miroku fillers....u gotta have Sango, and vice versa

Kagura fillers are plain interesting

And Rin fillers... u gotta have Sesshie, and vice versa too, which is shocking (i mean, who knew sometimes sesshie can be so nice)

But really, i hate Naraku, why cant that damn bastard just die!? -_-

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

ive seen most of it like outta of 1667 30 something ive seen so far and the ending isnt what id call an ending so i wont spoil it ull be confused once u see the ending

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/5062/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.