Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many anime per day or week ? - Minitokyo

How many anime per day or week ?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

hmm...

1. prince of tennis
2. gants
3. tenjou tenge
4. one piece
5. inuyasha
6. shurai no toki
7. naruto
8.chrno crusade
9. full metal alchemist

so...taht's about 5-7 anime per week, since not all of them come out every week. and like tama, i read lots of manga also :3

my best per day was 39 episodes of whistle! anime...i wanted to see what happened next, so i didn't sleep @_@

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

It all depends of my luck in downloading. I remember, once upon a time, I watched 4 eps a day - that was a great download speed. Now I'm at 1 ep every 3 days or so. Can someone recommend a well-shared serie with NOT MUCH robot fights in it?
(which puts all the -mons adrain as well)?

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

At least 1 or 2 series per day^^

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

I watch about 2-3 episodes a day. Unless I go on a run then that's probably 8-10 episodes or so. It always varies. :P

I watch anime every day I can. I love to binge watch so entire seasons or DVDs will be watched on a daily basis. Doesn't really help that I have bad insomnia.

-- Mishkali

it really depends on what i have really. On a weekly basis, i usually watch 3 new episodes (1 from each of the 3 animes i watch) and then what ever i have stored in my computer. So it basically comes up to about 7-10 episodes a week.

-_Gatts_-

Holday

probabley 2-3 episodes a day, but sometimes i just dont have time to watch at all and other days ill watch 10 or so episodes

Cressoit

Cressoit

Rice: food for thought

I usually watch a couple a day. My record: Watching Gundam Seed in one weekend! It was crazy! ;)

Signature
Forum Check!

my record is 26 eps in one day... but I normally watch about 6 anime per week, maybe more if they released them faster or something

My TSS Quote of the Day:

"If your having a bad day, just press the restart button."

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Due to year 12, I hardly watch any. The last one I watched was last weekend "Burn Up Excess" but I only got to watch half of an episode before doing work.
After school this year I'm taking a year off so I think that'll give me a lotttt of time to catch up ^_^ Hope to catch up on Naruto.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

more than I can count.

Signature

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

I usually watch about 4-6 episodes a day.

2-3 or 4 .

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

in one day, if it's a day off, i could watch 14+ 1/2hour episodes. (i did that for Hellsing and Dragon Ball Z/GT)

Though I don't have more series, I'd only watch one movie in a day

So maybe, It's one story per day?

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Maximum is 5 per day...
And minimum is 2 per day...

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

usually one anime a week if that, i have alot of subbed stuff still yet to watch ^_^

Signature Image

1+ Episodes per day. I usually watch most of them on weekends.

Anime in the 20s take me about a week and a half to watch. I usually go by 2 episodes a day because I have other things to do, such as homework.

it depends.my longest record is finishing about 30-40 eps of naruto in one whole day(my brother n i hardly slept that time)..mostly based on my mood as well.usually 3-5 eps of few anime.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.