Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guns... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

ummm... dam. fergot wat i was gonna say. wat do u ppl think about... guns?

Ak-47 is the way to go in cs.

i don't like guns. I would prefer a world without them...but we all know that's virtually impossible with all the conflict happening in our world today..

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I fear guns... a lot. I see them used in movies and it's creepy to imagine a gun about to shoot through your chin. The US has over 11,000 gun deaths btw.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

PvtPrinny

PvtPrinny

dood!

well, what about the king of sniper rifle .50 Barret? Can even shoot through a light armored tanks. But still kinda cant imaging if it shoots on peoples...

I went out to sea to see what i could see.
But soon I realized all i could see was sea.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmm I fear them =/....thank goodness I never got pointed by one @o@''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

They're evil. >_> Only a grenade is closer to the literal meaning of 'death in a nutshell'.

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

ak-47 put all users of M16 and other rifles to shame. Light, Accurate, Cheap and even a child can handle and shoot it

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

I think they are bad and evil

Quote by ricenoodlesi don't like guns. I would prefer a world without them...but we all know that's virtually impossible with all the conflict happening in our world today..

yeah kinda of hard to believe someday the world will be totally peaceful

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by PvtPrinnywell, what about the king of sniper rifle .50 Barret? Can even shoot through a light armored tanks. But still kinda cant imaging if it shoots on peoples...

Damn straight man. Barret Rifles are the best. And I'm pretty sure it can shoot through mid-armored tanks with a well-placed shot. But the bad thing is it needs two people to carry. 2 meter gun. x_x

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

*rofl~* Great. XD That might as well be a medieval battering ram. Could well double up as one if they run out of ammo. :)

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

*shooting around with big bro's superzooka* what are you asking? XD guns? well I think its a very bad thing. Kids, don't play with guns aye ^_^' Well... no guns ----> no war ----> no death ----> happyness on our beatiful peaceful planet ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I have never really feared guns, but I have been around them since I was little. I have always believed that the gun is a tool, so there is not really anything to fear about them. Now the person holding it, that might be another story.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I'am not a big fan of the gun, I prefer swords over guns, it doesn't take much skill to fire a gun, but it does take skill to be a sharp shooter or aiming right. With a sword, it takes much more skill to handle.

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

Well, all i can say is that Im a big fan of gun wielding anime and manga, gungrave, trigun, hellsing, Iria. But in matter of combat, there is nothing like martial arts or any samurai stuff, but im no real big fan of eastern sword combat, to me it just look to the first one to smash win, even if there is some technique.. As long as its stay in my games and manga, i'll keep thinking guns are so cool, particulary the custom made ones

Signature

Quote by bakudan00ak-47 put all users of M16 and other rifles to shame. Light, Accurate, Cheap and even a child can handle and shoot it

Great words, comrade!
But ak-47 is really old model of AK series. AKM, ak-74, aksy, rpk... and many many others.
Believe me, the really can DO the job.

Signature

I like them from a collector and "damn that's cool" perspective (well, sometimes... some are pieces of crap, like anything else), but they have their utility as well. I'm pretty well versed in the things and the laws surrounding them and their usage, considering that I never leave the apartment without my .45 on my belt.

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

well yeah it's bad.. and it would be better if those damn guns would just dissapear. Though there will always be those people who just use hand to hand combat if their angry and stuff.. or whatever, but hell it's wrong..

Let's face it: Guns are neither evil or good, this all rest on the hand of the wielder. I like little hand guns because I think that they are cool, they are second after Swords. Also, thanks to guns millions of people have been saved as well as killed it all depends of who has them and how they use them... ^_^

they say if u shoot somebody. u go to h*ll. :\

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

I'm kinda enamored by firearms. Death, I'm not so much a fan of.

It might not take skill to pull the trigger, but it does take skill to hiit your target.

*just some random thoughts as I read this thread*

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

I only like to sharpshoot with guns and rifles, but I don't like em in war or by people which uses them to kill people.
But that same thing goes with every weapon, be it bows, swords or even knives, they can all be used towards the wrong ends 8P
Though more often than not it's the people that shouldn't wield guns that tend to own em 8P

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I think there would be a lot less conflict in the world if there was less weapons. Guns are terrifying things when they are in the hands of small minded people. I think their cool factor is zero.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Quote by AbsentmindedericI'm kinda enamored by firearms. Death, I'm not so much a fan of.

It might not take skill to pull the trigger, but it does take skill to hiit your target.

*just some random thoughts as I read this thread*

Of course, with some guns you can't aim. XD

If humans don't have guns, we'll beat each other with melee weapons. If we don't have melee weapons, we'll beat each other up with our arms. If we don't have arms, we'll beat each other up with legs. If we don't have legs, we'll beat each other up with our heads and teeth. If we don't have heads or teeth, we don't really exist. So in essence, taking away guns is really useless.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

icom158

It's not guns that kill, it's people. A gun is a beautiful and dangerous weapon. I don't like automatics becuase of the recoil. I'm not really strong enough to shoot an automatically. It kills my shoulder. I'm not into pistols either. Rifles are nice. I like sharpshooting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.