Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 group suggestion - Minitokyo

group suggestion

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

I have a suggestion for the grouppages, and also some I noticed were wrong.

On the grouppage all the threads and best submissions of the members get put together. So you have things on the grouppage that don’t have anything to do with the group topic. Instead wouldn’t it be better if you could create threads as a group ( threads get shown in the mt forum but only the threads created by the group shown in the grouppage). And instead of the best subb’s a small gallery like the favorite list where the group mod can put topic related submissions.

So thought that would be nice (if group suggestions are noticed not sure couse groups are still in beta, whatever that may mean)

Then I noticed that the group guestbooks aren’t working you get an error when toggled on the page,
And there also is a group called realm of enchantment, that doesn’t have any settled members and up in the screen there’s an error.

Well that is it have a good day

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.