Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did anime changed you? - Minitokyo

Did anime changed you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Before you watched and after you watched anime, any changes that brought to you? ^-^
Voice out your opinions please~!

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Hm yeah anime did changed me ^_^' I became more.. obsessed with computer =/ And online games LOL. Coz once I thought Ragnarok was kinda anime-ish so.. I played it. So now I've gone into online games ^_^ Also, anime kinda teaches me wat's life is all about.. i mean.. some series they tell you wats the meaning of love blablablaaa.. a whole lotta thing. =/ Especially those touching stories XD Can learn from it lol. and lastly ofcourse.. anime made me into an anime freak,.. XD hahaha..

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

kakashi2nd

kakashi2nd

Kakashi Hatake the 2nd

Yup i agee wit ya all, Anime has change meh loads ^^! Where would I be without it -.-...
If anime never existed would never be the otaku I am at all, I will only be just plain old Aaron... O.o;; creepy huh?

Signature

storm

storm

girls are kawaii

yes it did.. i lost friends and so on... but... i dont care. anime is so importen to me, i got new anime friends so its okay

<lol> Not anime, but manga. ^_^' <-became a pc-bound freak obsessed with drawing, net-surfing and photoshop. Actually, the net-surfing came before the manga; after I net-surfed with a purpose! *rofl* That sounds so lame. XD

Anime made me the hentai that I am! XD j/k

I've gone though lots of ups and downs in my life, Anime is one way I sought happiness. It has changed me from a direction I was heading. Through its comical ways, high energy and life. I've found something that I can find joy, peace, and relate to.

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

yes!!!!!! my life has changed, it became wierd since when i get in the anime world YOU AND YOUR drawing's gyus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Use the element who brings life"

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Quote by stormyes it did.. i lost friends and so on... but... i dont care. anime is so importen to me, i got new anime friends so its okay

Yes... Me to. But it's hard to find an anime friend in my place. and yes... people laughing at me for liking anime. They asked me to stop liking it but i'm not going to listen to them because i have my rights to liking a thing so does you. right?

Now i'm obsesed from the way anime character speak. Maybe i can be a seiyuu someday

fao

before I come to be alike, if there is nothing , it will not become by the ability still using gold ....... it is because there are many DVDs and things to buy Artbook ........ >_<

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

It made me become obsessed with TV and the computer... ;>.> before I didn't care about TV or using the net. Till I realized you can download anime... ;)

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Hikari87

Hikari87

Quote by stormyes it did.. i lost friends and so on... but... i dont care. anime is so importen to me, i got new anime friends so its okay

Yeah~ I'm the same as you too, Storm-chan...lost friends~ u_u Yet, anime has really changes my whole world! XD

If there's no anime, I can't imagine what my life will be like... my life will be useless ... I don't have any hobby...(that's true) Nothing much to do in life... To me, life is useless.... but I don't know what's the reason that I'm living....?? I'll just waste all my time...wandering here & there.. but now, anime(manga+games too!) have totally change me into a new person. I have something to achieve and a new view about life. I have sooo many hobbies now... watching anime, reading manga, playing PS Games, drawing characters, surfing the net and find friends that has the same interested with me... just like now I'm chatting at this forum!! Anime is one of the most important thing in my life!! =^.^=
*Wishing for Anime forever~ XD

Thanks for everyone's opinions! Sankyou~ ^.^

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

i enjoy anime, but i wouldnt call myself a freak. yet.

i mean i like it, but not to the point that im drawing it (i suck at drawing anyway). you wouldn't know im an anime fan unless i bring it up or you catch me watching it at home, or take a glance at my desktop. i downloaded some of the wallpapers that you guys share on here, and it definately gave my blank desktop a little facelift =)

i live a normal life, but i learn the lessons that are taught through the medium of animation. i think it teaches us (im implying westerners) lessons and values that either dont exist anymore due to our culture and philosophy, or we just simply dont know about.

I don't think anime changed me. though some good virtues I used in daily life. I don't go around and use amakakeru ryonohirameki my friends ^_^' I just watch for fun.

Well, I can't say that it changed but it did give me a unique perspective at how I look at anime, animation or whatever the case may be.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

I've learned alot about asian cultures (after watching them- i read some books) I drew more, kinda stopped doing that for awhile until i got into anime... how can you not be inspired by it's gorgeous artwork? and i think i've opened up to new things... yep./.. anime is a way of life *supreme anime nerd* ^_^'

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

changed..hmm
I guess you can say I sort learned new things...from anime o_o''
hard to explain but I just did -o-''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Yes anime changed me... before I found anime, I actually rather liked the brainlessness of american cartoons... but since discovering anime, I tend to be unable to stand brainlessness as much... I know there are some rather brainless anime, and I can't stand those either, but I have developed a fondness for the in-depth story-lines and characters and can not turn back.

Anime has revealed to me the meaning to my life, and it is the best way that I've found to make friends ^_^

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

Yes anime has changed my life.
Actually i've been watching anime since i was a kid (from the age of 5?) many years in my childhood i've watched them. There was a break for a good number of years, but now im into anime again.
Now i have a proper hobby and it has provided me with a level of escapism from the stresses and worries of everyday life unlike no other.
Arigato Japanimation!

Hikari87

Hikari87

Quote by Terra-chanAnime has revealed to me the meaning to my life, and it is the best way that I've found to make friends ^_^

Yeeahh~~ it's the same to me too! Lol, just like now...chatting with friends in MT! Sooo happy~ *^^*

Quote by Keiichi-K1Actually i've been watching anime since i was a kid (from the age of 5?) many years in my childhood i've watched them. There was a break for a good number of years, but now im into anime again.

Yup yup~ it was my cousin sis who first brought me into the anime world.... hmm~ I can't really remember when I started watching anime. (I got a terrible memory~ >.<)

Some vivid memories of anime I still can recall, but most of them...had vanished~ and till two years back, thanx to the channel AXN on Astro, I'm back into anime~ *^^* Anime had gave me a new life and I found my goal now~ ^.^ Many thanks to anime too! Nyaa~... :nya:

Hmm... well, anime in general didn't really change me, no. ^_^' But it's helpful to see other cultures and to get to see other viewpoints, even when I disagree with them. I spend a lot of my time in philosophy and theology debates, so knowing what everyone thinks and their reasoning behind it is a good thing.
More than anything else, though, anime did introduce me to a new artform that I really adore, so I'll give it loads of credit for that. ^_^V

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

I turned into a lolicon, incest doesn't bother me as much anymore, and some other stuff...

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

I guess anime changed me a little. I definitely wouldn't be on the computer as much if it weren't for anime. It also had its part in making me more anti-social.

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Well they did... they filled some gaps in my life, made me compare my life to the life of their charactes...hm, that;s kinda sick isn't it?

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

Hikari87

Hikari87

Quote by NairdasIt also had its part in making me more anti-social.

Orooo...~~ more anti-social??! O.o Weell~ (irl) I'm also an anti-social one.... but anime has changed mee much.... I'm hoping and wanting to meet more Otaku just like mee~ (if the old mee, I would never bother...~ >.<)

Oh Yeeah, anime does make mee on the pc much more time ^_^' Yet, it's reeeally fun...searching around for my fav bishies!! Heehe~ and what most interesting is ~> I had decorated my room with full of posters (anime of course!) Rigth now...it's already 13 up. (can't put up more...~ ^^") Lol, I never put up anything in my wall before...~ but that's the past. ^-^ I'll see how and probably buy some anime plushie and continue decorating my room too! Yeeaah~ :nya: Gotta get my fav bishounen's one! *giggles* Heehe~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.