Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rain~ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Ame( japanese) or Rain....what is the first thing that comes into your mind, when you see this word? Is rain beautiful~~? Or does it bring bitter and sour memories...? Does it hides any secrets behide it? ~...misty rain....~

I would like to hear some thoughs....about rain~ ^-^ *wink*

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

wow this is kind of interesting.. rain... ok, i think rain can be lots of diffeent things. rain can hokd memories, not all bitter... rain can make you remember things you had forgotton... rain makes me introspective... rain makes me feel warm and secure at night if im lying in bed and can hear it on my roof... rain can make it seem like someone is crying with you if you are sad, or it can make you cry for things lost... thats it i think.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

rain.. well.. its... there's many to say. when it comes to rain, i get angry & sad. When there's storm I'll get scared. When there's lightning in, I'm scared+angry+sad = switch off computer.. XD hahahha.. well it's true. it happens all the time ^___^ anyways to be serious now.
well, if it rains, .. obviously there wont be any computer for me. So, I'll usually go play my piano.. just to feel the flow of the music with the sound of the rain. Sometimes I'll go draw, drawing during rain = more expression, spirit and skill.. lol.. XD
Rain also reminds me.. of my exbf =/ on how, sad he left me without a good reason. It rained when we broke up so, thats why. Rain reminds me of love too =/ my family, friends, stuff i love.. my boyfriend. XD hahahah.. and rain makes me sleepy. I guess that's about all for me to crap around bout my thoughts of 'rain'.. XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

valsimot

wingless

light rain makes all my problems seem smaller, and me happier!
heavy rain brings back all the bad memories, sadness and blues.
storms make me light a candle and stare out the window (the power usualy gets cut. i'm thinking of sueing them ).

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

yhe rain is my confident!!!!! i rather the winter than the summer, it's when i feel autoconfident. i like to stare at raindrops falling from the rooftops ´cos every single one reminds me old storys from my past. I also like to walk alone in the rain, i like to feel the heavy clothes over my body. Rain also inspires me to sing and wrote songs................................................... sorry for bothering you :)

"Use the element who brings life"

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Rain is.... interesting... I enjoy viewing it from inside of my home and I enjoy watching rain on drama-ish anime. It's... lamenting.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Thanks for everyone sharing your views~! *^^*

As for me....I like the rain very much since small. It's like the rain understands me, when I'm sad or crying~... it would rain. (Probably just coincidence! :D ) However, as years past by~.... my feelings for the rain has changed. Whenever it rains, I feel sick~ >.< Don't know why. u_u

Just then this year...an anime -- Boys Be and also I met someone on another forum, and that had changes my views about rain. I'm starting to like back the rain~~.. especially during misty rains! I would sit beside my window, looking through the window~. "It's like the rain is cleansing the world..." ~ quote from Boys Be! Yeah, I kinda agree too~ *^^*

Weell, someday I would love to play outside the rain~ Of course without thunder or lightings, as I'm afraid and hate them much~ *shivers* Heehee~ Enjoys the rain.... relaxing~ :D

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

i love the rain- it feels like it's cleansing me and the rest of my worries- if it starts raining while i'm walking- i get extremely excited, and walk at the same pace- enjoying every minute of it (i've gotten some odd looks before while i'm trotting trough the puddles, smiling to myself ^_^')
If i'm sad while it rains, it cheers me up- reminds me that even the earth needs to cleanse itself with tears , to be poetic about it...

makes me pop back into realistic views- tells me what really matters in life... love it! XD

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

The rain...^_^ i love it. So many feelings at the same time. But most of all i feel kind of free, when it rain i go out under it to feel this emotion, i dont get a damn to be wet. probably weird for certain, but rainy day make me smile too. They are the best days i can have, it make me want to see more then my dark toughs, like it cleared them away. This is my ways to see the rain :)

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I like the rain very much ^^--
however my mom always yells at me saying talk an umberella and I just ignore her because I like the feeling of rain ^o^'' but then again..I come home all soaky and cold..and take this realxing warm bath X]

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

I hate rain because it makes things look disgusting in my area. I might change my mind if I lived somewhere else.

The japanese word for rain makes me think of memories or omens. Or maybe just a reflection of life, who knows?

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

When it rains, I oddly recall things I thought I once forgotten..
and these past feelings come up, I get either emotional or just mellow
but I like the rain physically, looks very pretty.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i love the rain...love the atmosphere, smell, etc etc

the only thing about it is that i can't seem to function very well when it rains...i just want to take a nap XD

rain is simply the best weather out there
it makes me feel calm and relaxed *taking deep breathes of fresh air*
but it also makes me sleepy sometimes and want to just stay in bed and
be all warm and tingly inside.

light rain = cool weather = snuggle in bed = nap

heavy rain = lots of water = flash floods = dont bother going out

Rain... It's not nice when raining on cold and dark days, even it's a light rain. And heavy rain is not nice either, it gives trouble.
It makes me kinda gloomy. It's a sign from heaven not to be happy at the moment it rains, but to be prepared for what comes after, because, don't they say "after rain, there will be sunshine" ?

But rain makes me happy when it's a summer light rain. Then it's fun to walk around in it. And I also like rain because of the effects it leaves behind when it's over. The smell in autumn, the dripping sounds wherever, some rainbows to be seen...
Oh yes, talking of rainbows, I ever saw a gigantic rainbow over the region that almost everybody was able to see for hours through an area almost as big as our capital city. That was amazing. Everybody who saw it, spoke of the amazing effect. And I was walking towards our home and it really looked like it was sprouting in our garden, but coming closer, it wasn't, of course :-)))
i guess you don't have these wonderful things without rain.

sakuragirl

sakuragirl

Eternal

Rain makes me wanna cry, it smells like tears. it makes me wanna fall as sleep. it also recalls happy memories beacuse rain clean your soul. and it makes the air fresh. it's a mircle feeling of forging happiness and tears together. i love rain. i was raised in a place of the wrold where there's alot of rain. and it is warm wonderful.

Signature
Vanish with me in Eternal Darkness.

Hiroyuki-Yue

Keeper Of The Blue Flame

Rain makes me remember a lotta things and makes me feel a lotta things...
It's weird 'cause it gets me either really sad or really happy.

Also, somehow, i've always felt that if its raining, it's a sign that i need to slow down, because i think the world is too fast-paced and we don't leave time for anything anymore.

** Try going to a park and sitting under a tree for a while, and just forget about everything for a while (rain or no rain) **

I lose my memory little by little with each day.
Soon, time will eventually make me forget.
But for now, i'll never forget your warm heart.

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

Rain... I would think of it as a way for nature to cleanse itself. However, I do not like rain personally but I like the period before rain and after it. Before raining, I like how the air is cool and humid and the ominous sense from the roar of thunder. It sorts of create a electrifying atmosphere. Conversely, after rain, I like how everything clears up with the air having a slightly musty smell to it.. Hmm.. I think I'm off topic so I would juz end off here.. ^_^'

Carisa-fallenone

Carisa-fallenone

Lollie La La

I love rain... Whenever I'm sad and it rains I cheer up instantly... The harder it rains the better. It's as if the world cries so that I don't have to. Storms are the best. They represent pent up passion released onto the world. This unruly whirlwind of emotion exhilarates me.

Someday, everyone starts on a journey I'm sure that day will come It's alright if you throw everything away.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.