Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Policy on tracing? - Minitokyo

Policy on tracing?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Domina

Domina

Doughnut

I apologise for the amount of reports I've been sending in. XD

Anyway. I've been noticing a lot of tracings of official art as I'm looking through some of the galleries here... should these be reported? I mean, granted I can give you a link of the real work and all. I'd just think it's a waste of the server space and bandwidth to have both the official artwork and their traces sitting around like so.

Signature

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I've noticed them too, and I know where to find the images again if I need to. I've compared some drawings with official artbook images, and they're nearly the same. I don't know whether to report or not, it seems like a big grey area to me.

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

well thats pretty cheap. I wouldn't know anything about that since I can't draw worth a crap, but I say report away. noo one should be that desperate for attention or levels.

Signature

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

heh, sorry fo r the double-post, my comp is screwin up a lot lately ....

Signature

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

The only drawing i have submitted, i made in flash. Yes i said flash lol, then i had to convert it into fireworks. What a pain, lol. I also suck at drawing. So my stance is to Report!

Tracings are evil, *runs away*

May the Woot be with you!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.