Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Resident Evil CC - Minitokyo

Resident Evil CC

page 1 of 1 7 total items

behold! its the fruit version of RE! this is only the introduction of the series.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/201928

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

lol for a minute their paolo I thought u were talkin bout me!!! CC?? get it lol
Soooo resident evil aye??? is it the game or movie??? o_O lol cherry is clueless bout dese sorts of things =3 *chases paolo* *hugs* hehehehehehe

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

Quote by cloudcherrylol for a minute their paolo I thought u were talkin bout me!!! CC?? get it lol
Soooo resident evil aye??? is it the game or movie??? o_O lol cherry is clueless bout dese sorts of things =3 *chases paolo* *hugs* hehehehehehe

*blush* waaaaaaaaa!!!... anyways, enjoy! :D :D

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Lol i was about to say i thought your talking about cloudcherry when i saw the title Resident Evil CloudCherry lol! Hmm interesting a fruit version of Resident Evil????

That's just wrong.
Bannana didn't have to get tore up like that.

*runs away and cries* NOooOoOO!!!!

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

rofl... They used Bonzi's voice for those characters XD (Bonzi is a program that sorta talks to you, he's an annoying fat purple monkey)

"Sir may we please use your phone?"

"*groan*"

"Please, just for 3 min- Holy shit!"

xd

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

okies ill take a peep btw paolo u seen the new resideent evil movie its wicked nemisis is awwesome but noone stil and always will mess wit Alice :)
newgrounds aye ..good site for funny things liek this .....
loading loading ....
wicked!they bought back the strawberry alarm clock
hehe the banana has guts :P
lol i remeber this program for the voices lol!
very weird paolo yes very weird only thing that really linked in with RE was the dogs lol o well a laught naughty language tho grr

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.