Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever visited Japan or planing? - Minitokyo

Have you ever visited Japan or planing?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

You know, it always been on my mind "i wanna go to Japan", so i'm decided to go some day, and i'm working on that, some day i surely will meet Japan....

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

man, i wish i could go over there the enviroment is so great!!, the people, its jus so great^^, not just the anime, you girsl too if you noe what i mean hehe jk jk ^_^' man and everyone loves to help each other its just so different than the rotten USA lol my friend went there last summer said it was a blast, i just hope i can go over someday!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Definitely planning to go there this summer of the next with a bunch of my friends. It will be an experience unlike any other!

oh yeah i definitely want to go but money is a prob and so is time. so till i get those things
fixed. it'll have to wait =(

XlYesterdaYlX

愛我別走

someday, i will be there!! one day. ^^ i hope it is in the near future, japan looks so much fun. And the girls there are a big plus too =P

"No, people. Let's be smart and bring it OFF."

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Im planning on going there as well, probably after my 30th birthday if I can get some time off from work.

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

My best friend and I wish to go there, were just not properly funded yet.

::sigh:: :)

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Yeah~~ mee has the same thinking as you too, Silenius-chan! ^-^ To Japan will be my dreams~ there's soo many things that I like in Japan! ~> anime/manga lol! ^_^' I'll be looking forward to some student exchaging programs too~ hoping that me have a chance for a homestay in Japan. ^-^

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Damn. Wrong vote. I voted no, but I have been to Japan. To Okinawa more specifically. I was in the Marine Corps. Stationed at Camp Hansen. God what a beautiful country. I'd give my left... body part to be able to return to that beautiful country. I tell you what. The country, the people, it's just a bad ass country. Albeit a bit muggy, it's nice once you get used to it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

loz~
someday I will be there!
well I hope that is. Japan looks just so dam fun~
I'll surely visit em~ ^_^

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

Me and my friend have planned to move over there as soon as we finish school here in Sweden and is something that we ARE going to do even though it seems hard and all that. Even so both of us want to go to Japan and live there and I've been planning to study Japanese over there as well :nya:

Signature

frunty

frunty

Expatriate

I got back from Japan about 6 months ago after spending a year there. Things are expensive, and some places are super-cramped, especially in and around Tokyo, but there's also beautiful outdoor settings that are quite peaceful. If you're just visiting, bring a lot of money because there's lots of goodies you'll want to buy. :)

kitat

kitat

The dead of freedom

Japan has various good places besides anime/manga .Come for play or sightseeing to Japan by all means. :)

Signature
Who can master your own fate ? Different people have different ways of life .

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

the things sold in japan are very very expensive or so i've heard ^_^' that scares me the most about japan xd..... but i do hope to visit there someday and i'm sure i will :D beautiful sceneries ,hi tech gadgets and whole lot of animes!!! *ahem*girls....*aaheem* ahh japan sure is a dream country :nya:

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

I want to go to Japan during my college years.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

There is a program called JET which gets graduates to go to Jp to teach english. :) I don't quite get it, but anything that involves going to Japan is good. :D

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I am currently living in Japan and studying in a Japanese university. I just hate kanji!!!

Signature

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

I will be there in 3 years time studying out the last year of my degree there in one of 5 universities. Im hoping to get into Tokyo cause its more centralised if not Kyoto and bonus by that time I will be able to read and write properly hehehe.

Im hoping to get there next year thou cause every year one of the women's universities invites 2 girls from my university and 2 from the other university here that teaches Japanese to stay there with a host family for a month during the semester break. Unfortunalty I couldnt make it this year cause it costs a bit of money but Im saving up for next year. If I cant make it before my scheduled study year then I just have to pray like hell that Im going to get the scholarship to help pay me over there

Besa

Abyss

I wanna go to Japan but I also wan't to go to Korea ;__;

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I want to go to Japan! Someday... I'll be there! xd
I want to see the beautiful sceneries there... :) And also I want to see the mangas and animes there!! XD

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

I've always wanted to go to Japan. They have all this kawaii stuff and almost everything there is high-tech ^-^ I can't wait until I graduate from high school because my friends and I promised each other we would all go to Japan after we graduate. ^_^ We don't have any money right now, and during HIgh School we might get part-time jobs and we'll use the money we gain from that to go!! w00t!! Japan here I come ( in a few years ) !! w00t

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I "half" live there, seeing as I go back and forth between jp and us. lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.